I blew up the shelf on B2F of echoing library...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
  3. I blew up the shelf on B2F of echoing library...

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 years ago#1
Is that bad?
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board! Official pokemon fanboy of the NDF!

User Info: Chaosmaster00

Chaosmaster00
4 years ago#2
10000en ain't worth that much. No big loss, but you'd have gotten the combo if you went towards the staircase to B3F instead of heading that way, ironically...

User Info: Sandor_Clause

Sandor_Clause
4 years ago#3
Do you mean the bookshelf with books that can be pushed? If so, I wasn't even aware it could blow up. You can find a note with the combination a few steps away. You get 10000 en, though you'll be drowning in money by that time anyway.

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 years ago#4
Chaosmaster00 posted...
10000en ain't worth that much. No big loss, but you'd have gotten the combo if you went towards the staircase to B3F instead of heading that way, ironically...

I did it but I couldn't remember it compleltey...should've written it down...
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board! Official pokemon fanboy of the NDF!

User Info: Zerothma

Zerothma
4 years ago#5
I blew myself up the first time through the game.

My second time through I made sure not to screw up. And all I got was a lousy 10000 en.
Cleaning up inaccuracies on the internet, one idiot at a time.
"A delayed game is eventually good, while a bad game is bad forever."-Shigeru Miyamoto
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
  3. I blew up the shelf on B2F of echoing library...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived