Stuck in Miasma Forest

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Harry_Pothead

Harry_Pothead
4 years ago#1
I've reached the second land and entered Miasma Forest, but I can't figure out what to do there. The first big room is full of gas, but I can run down to the doors to the south, then from there to the doors to the east. But what to do from there? The only place I can get is back to the big room, or to the small corridor to the south with the big lizard. Anyone got a tip?
All this technology and gadgets is just a fancy way of talking to yourself.
- Lara Croft, TR: Legend -

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
4 years ago#2
U can only move 10 steps in any room and it takes u back to the last door. Work out a path from door to door that takes you to the treasure. The new lighter air ship fuel (nightshade or night 'something'- cant remember what its called) material then leave. U come back later for flowers and stuff so pick the quest up.
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

Jonbazookaboz
4 years ago#3
Make sure you use the crevisis when u see them for shortcuts. Just try and walk past the big dudes and have the escape burst skill ready to use if the normal escape doesnt work- if u get caught that is.
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: Harry_Pothead

Harry_Pothead
4 years ago#4
Thanks. I didn't know secret doors are unlocked from the other side once you pass through them once. This should make it a lot easier. :)
All this technology and gadgets is just a fancy way of talking to yourself.
- Lara Croft, TR: Legend -

Jonbazookaboz
4 years ago#5
Harry_Pothead posted...
Thanks. I didn't know secret doors are unlocked from the other side once you pass through them once. This should make it a lot easier. :)

I hear ya. I learned that lesson too. Btw the same secret doors create a shortcut in the 1st labyrinth all the way to behind the boss at lvl 3.

User Info: DarkHeroRaven

DarkHeroRaven
4 years ago#6
Harry_Pothead posted...

It's a universal thing too. Bear it in mind, because it'll be very helpful later on in the game.
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian

User Info: mynameisrocket

mynameisrocket
4 years ago#7
Also note there's a small amount of passageways that are only one-way. You encountered, I think, maybe one in Lush Woodlands B3, in that area where the bears chase you around, south of the room where you encounter the Berserker King.

When I use the minimap, I mark the shortcuts with the arrow icons - two way arrow for two way shortcut, and one way for one. I suppose everyone does this, but the other day I saw a screenie and someone was marking them with just an orange tile.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived