"Hey, what's that you're playing?"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: hutchyhutchy

hutchyhutchy
3 years ago#1
"Oh, this is Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Ha-"
*other person gives me a weird look*

I think I'm just gonna stick with "Soul Hackers" next time >_>.
WHY THE **** DO I SEE DEAD PEOPLE WHERE THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE?

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
3 years ago#2
I usually keep it at just "an RPG" and that filters out people I wouldn't want to talk to about it.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith

User Info: LufiaOT

LufiaOT
3 years ago#3
I usually say a Shin Megami game. Then answer with a dungeon crawler rpg.

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
3 years ago#4
Atlus Presents: Jean Claude Van Damme and Jonathan Taylor Thomas in Tom Clancy and Peter Jackson's Golden-Globe-Nominated Feature Film: The Revenge of the Menace of the Phantom Society: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers: Part 1: The Bizarre Hacking SaGa Begins: The Movie: The Game: The New York Times Bestselling Novel: The Trading Card Game.

In conversation with mortals I drop out the SMT and say whatever is left in the title. For the P2 games I just say "Persona 2" or "Persona 2 part 2."
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong

User Info: DynamicJumpIuff

DynamicJumpIuff
3 years ago#5
Atlus Presents: Jean Claude Van Damme and Jonathan Taylor Thomas in Tom Clancy and Peter Jackson's Golden-Globe-Nominated Feature Film: The Revenge of the Menace of the Phantom Society: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers: Part 1: The Bizarre Hacking SaGa Begins: The Movie: The Game: The New York Times Bestselling Novel: The Trading Card Game.

I predict this will be the plot of JoJo Part 9.
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma

ViewtifulGene
3 years ago#6
DynamicJumpIuff posted...

I think it already happened in part 5, but King Crimson cut out most of it because he's King Mother ****ing Crimson.
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer

DynamicJumpIuff
3 years ago#7

I think it already happened in part 5, but King Crimson cut out most of it because he's King Mother ****ing Crimson.

How does King Crimson work?

ViewtifulGene
3 years ago#8

How does King Crimson work?

Short version:
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/469/562/d00.png

Long version:
http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1350/22/1350221659003.jpg

DynamicJumpIuff
3 years ago#9
Short version:
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/469/562/d00.png

This was exactly what I was looking for.

User Info: COX-blocker

COX-blocker
3 years ago#10
"A game, duh. Can't you tell, you dumb POS?"

And suddenly, everyone leaves me alone.
3ds FC: 3797-5783-3905

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived