This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Multiple donations?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: GiSS88

GiSS88
4 years ago#1
Any word if you can donate multiple items at a time to museum? Was always a hassle to have to check every single fish/fossil/bug. Would be nice to select all, and any that are already in the museum are just returned to you.
MH3 ID:JVQGY5 *PSN: NoJ87*
360 Gamertag: NoJ1987 *Others in Quote*

User Info: turtley_turtle1

turtley_turtle1
4 years ago#2
I'm willing to guess that this won't be a possibility. Blathers' information was always a fun part of the process, so I doubt they'd get rid of that. And besides, what would they do if you tried to donate 5 things but 2 of the things had already been donated? It'd be awkward to figure that out.
myPhone: DragonVale
What's yours?

User Info: Danny00618

Danny00618
4 years ago#3
turtley_turtle1 posted...
I'm willing to guess that this won't be a possibility. Blathers' information was always a fun part of the process, so I doubt they'd get rid of that. And besides, what would they do if you tried to donate 5 things but 2 of the things had already been donated? It'd be awkward to figure that out.

*Hands five things in*
Blathers: Oh well, thank you for your donation of *bla bla bla*, but it seems that *bla bla* has already been donated. I'll just return them to you. Thank you, hoo.
AC:WW FC: 2881-7744-1079
My AC:NL CYOA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/64494940

User Info: SuperAdamio

SuperAdamio
4 years ago#4
Blather's information was the best. They wouldn't get rid of that. Ever.
Adamio Time!!!!

User Info: BJW1990

BJW1990
4 years ago#5
Danny00618 posted...
Thank you, hoo.

Hoo.

User Info: ZeroJinKui

ZeroJinKui
4 years ago#6
BJW1990 posted...
Danny00618 posted...
Thank you, hoo.

Hoo.

WOO hoo!
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo

User Info: turtley_turtle1

turtley_turtle1
4 years ago#7
Danny00618 posted...

*Hands five things in*
Blathers: Oh well, thank you for your donation of *bla bla bla*, but it seems that *bla bla* has already been donated. I'll just return them to you. Thank you, hoo.

Like I said, we lose his information and that's the fun part.
myPhone: DragonVale
What's yours?

User Info: KoopaBoop

KoopaBoop
4 years ago#8
Don't worry though, he'll be awaiting your next donation with bated breath.
Perhaps if I can teach it to throw fireballs, it will put you out of a job...

GiSS88
4 years ago#9

*Hands five things in*

This is what I want! I get that the information is handy, but it was always a hassle to hand them in and waste time with the explanations. Just make it an option, or so he only gives that info when turning in one at a time. The other problem is, when searching your info (forget what this is called, it's been a while), it shows what you have caught/found, but not whether it's been donated. At least add something in there for that!

GiSS88
4 years ago#10
Sorry for the double post, but now that we know this IS IN the game, any idea if it works like I suspected (he keeps what isn't already in, and just gives back what is?) Have heard it is in some of the live-streams, but not sure on the translations there.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived