This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

perfect town

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: philphther

philphther
4 years ago#1
So I have a ton of trees and flowers in my town, and I really don't want to cut any of them down for the "perfect town"... i heard for a perfect town you can only have a certain amount? I also heard that's how you get different styles for your town hall by getting the perfect town... any advice?

User Info: alicesutaren

alicesutaren
4 years ago#2
I'm in the same case, it seems flowers are the key for perfect town.

Even though it will be a real mess, you have to put a lot of flowers in your town.

Actually I'm trying, wait for other replies.
Playing Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS.
(message deleted)

User Info: caranha

caranha
4 years ago#4
You need a minimum amount of Flowers
A minimum amount of town improvements
A maximum amount of trash and weeds (I think you must have no trash, but a few weeds seems to be ok)

You need a "right" amount of trees - can't be too low or too high.

User Info: Pokeking

Pokeking
4 years ago#5
Okay, I thought I heard that projects contribute to town status. Thanks for the heads up.
His Imperial Dream Master, The Pokeking

philphther
4 years ago#6
Hey caseeturtle I checked out your town, I think I have WAY more trees.. the dog hates my town though. if anyone wants to see my town by talking to dream ant eater yumemi you can put in my dream town code 2100 0300 6027... or visit. fc is 4210 5360 1974
(message deleted)

philphther
4 years ago#8
oh, it changed... i dont have a japanese keyboard but she's saying (sorry this porbably looks obnoxious) ...KONAKOTO KAKUNOHA DOUKATO OMOUNDESUKEDO.... kaninNE... MURAHENOKIKUBARI, MOUSUKOSHIDAKE FUYASEHENKASHIRA...? KONOMAMADEHA CHYOTO... I know very little japanese :P i get a little like somethings good but... anticipation ... less change? i dont know...

philphther
4 years ago#9
thats what was written in blue..
(message deleted)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived