This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How soon are things unlocked?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. How soon are things unlocked?

User Info: Zarren364

Zarren364
4 years ago#1
As far as the different stores, upgrades to the stores, and the museum and what not. How long either in days, or money spent, does it take to unlock stores?
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBC-Wargle I R - Zarren

User Info: dzimm

dzimm
4 years ago#2
You know what? Don't worry about it. Just play, relax, have fun, and things will unlock eventually. This isn't a game that you're supposed to "beat" by unlocking everything as quickly as possible.

But I suppose if you really must know then buy the strategy guide since it probably tells you all of this stuff.

Zarren364
4 years ago#3
dzimm posted...
You know what? Don't worry about it. Just play, relax, have fun, and things will unlock eventually. This isn't a game that you're supposed to "beat" by unlocking everything as quickly as possible.

But I suppose if you really must know then buy the strategy guide since it probably tells you all of this stuff.

Look, I understand that this game is a more relaxed game, I've played them before, but why I want to know is what I have to do is unlock things, especially because I know that things are unlocked in very different ways compared to the way they were unlocked in different ways compared to past games. I just want to make sure that if something is unlocked via the mayoral shenanigans, that I am taking care of it in order rather than delaying the progress of my town by neglecting things.

So I'm using this as less of a completionist thing, and more of a "Am I on track?" kind of thing. So I don't find out in on day twenty that I could have a shop built on day ten, and then had an upgrade in there as well.

User Info: thetooks

thetooks
4 years ago#4
Pretty sure the Wiki has unlock requirements for the new buildings.

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing:_New_Leaf
3DS FC: 2466 - 2215 - 7895
Name: Tooks

User Info: His_Last_Chance

His_Last_Chance
4 years ago#5
http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/Main+Street

Some of the various requirements to unlock stuff is on this site but you'll end up spoilering yourself quite a bit
Walkthroughs and guides aren't cheating. They are just helpful hints for the troubled.

Zarren364
4 years ago#6
Ugh, *facepalm*, it seems I completely forgot about the wiki. Thank you for that. At least it looks like things aren't as complicated as I thought.

User Info: Liquefy

Liquefy
4 years ago#7
Remember that wiki sites are unreliable sources for information. Consult my FAQ (you ARE on GameFAQs, after all) for the correct information.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. How soon are things unlocked?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived