This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Errands for Villagers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Errands for Villagers

User Info: rkpeagle

rkpeagle
4 years ago#1
Does New Leaf have the excessive amount of errands that the villagers give you each day like the GCN version? I remember WW had errands also but it didn't seem as frequent as the GCN version.

User Info: ian2093

ian2093
4 years ago#2
This is more or less to bump this topic back up, but I'm pretty sure I've read they tried to incorporate more villager interactions like that. I would agree with you though, I don't recall more than once ever doing anything substantial for villagers in WW/CF. The most they were there for was to look cute and whack on the head with the bug net every once and a while.
When all else fails, rage quit.

User Info: Draikonack

Draikonack
4 years ago#3
I've played for only two days, but both of the days, I've had at least 2 villagers over to my house/at their house, and I've done about 3/more errands per day for them. It's a substantial increase, at least for me.
Official Suicune of the B/W Boards! I <3 Boyce Avenue
Black FC: 0648 2976 5785 Black 2 FC: 2151 5964 5958

User Info: systemjimmy

systemjimmy
4 years ago#4
When you say errands do you mean like delivering their letters/packages, giving them the furniture/clothes they want etc, ? Well WW was full of those, it was a way to get their picture actually. I dunno about NL though.
Some are blinded, some refuse to hear, embrace the beauty before it dissapears...
3DS FC 1160 - 9790 - 5874 (Send me a PM if you add me)

User Info: rkpeagle

rkpeagle
4 years ago#5
systemjimmy posted...
When you say errands do you mean like delivering their letters/packages, giving them the furniture/clothes they want etc, ? Well WW was full of those, it was a way to get their picture actually. I dunno about NL though.

Yes that's what I mean by errands. I didn't really play WW as much as the GCN one but I just remember the GCN version being excessive in errands and it would drive me nuts cause I"m OCD like that >_>.

User Info: NidoDarius

NidoDarius
4 years ago#6
I actually really liked doing errands, but not when I couldn't find the target.

User Info: chillv

chillv
4 years ago#7
I liked telling the villagers that I would send a letter to a certain villager for them and then peek at it behind their back. I also like saying that I will deliver a present to a villager and then open it and sometimes even steal it and never deliver it.

User Info: SillySkeleton

SillySkeleton
4 years ago#8
chillv posted...
I liked telling the villagers that I would send a letter to a certain villager for them and then peek at it behind their back. I also like saying that I will deliver a present to a villager and then open it and sometimes even steal it and never deliver it.

You are a terrible person. :P
PSN: SillySkeleton
3DS FC: 1177-7208-8130
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Errands for Villagers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived