This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ACNL Message Board Help FAQ v2.00 (**Recommended Reading Before Posting**)

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. ACNL Message Board Help FAQ v2.00 (**Recommended Reading Before Posting**)

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
3 years ago#21
how do i get the non rental wet suit?
(the rental one only works on tortimer island)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riIMavYZIIU
http://tinyurl.com/SmashKing84

User Info: Thunderbird8

Thunderbird8
3 years ago#22
A buyable wetsuit may show up in the Souvenir Shop. I forget how much it goes for.

User Info: Brandon042487

Brandon042487
3 years ago#23
Thunderbird8 posted...
A buyable wetsuit may show up in the Souvenir Shop. I forget how much it goes for.

I just bought one today

They go for 40 Medals, the currency you get for doing the island tours.
3DS FC: 5413-0222-6739
Requires 1.21 Gigawatts to add.

User Info: magiccube4527

magiccube4527
3 years ago#24
Can anyone confirm if the Redback Spider is different from the Tarantula? I the Tarantula was renamed the Redback Spider in this game. Is this true?

User Info: super_luigi16

super_luigi16
3 years ago#25
magiccube4527 posted...
Can anyone confirm if the Redback Spider is different from the Tarantula? I the Tarantula was renamed the Redback Spider in this game. Is this true?

I have seen the Redback Spider mentioned on numerous legit sites as a new insect. I have not seen any pics confirming this, though. It's not even listed in the OSG.
Luigi > Mario
Current Project
: Animal Crossing: New Leaf FAQ/Walkthrough

User Info: stitchmaker

stitchmaker
3 years ago#26
Thanks so much for the info. I was going crazy trying to find the friendcode on the 3DS.
The code was in the last 2 animal crossing games. The game lack instruction if you've never used friendcodes for the 3DS.

User Info: oldskl1990s

oldskl1990s
3 years ago#27
I am new to the AC series and this answered all of my noob questions:). Thank you so much!
xbox live- BrainEeter666 WiiU- networkalan
3DS FC- 1590-4705-2648 PM me and I'll add you:-)

super_luigi16
3 years ago#28
oldskl1990s posted...
I am new to the AC series and this answered all of my noob questions:). Thank you so much!

You're welcome :)
Luigi > Mario
Current Project
Heh heh... You accidentally typed "Red King crap". I got a good chuckle outta that!

Also, SMASHKING84: You've ripped Animal Crossing to shreds every time someone mentions it. Now I see you posting here asking about wet suits. Could this mean you gave the game a chance? Are you actually enjoying it?! If so, welcome to the fold! If not, I'm proud of you for at least giving it a shot! :D
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
Hang my head. Drown my fear. 'Til you all just disappear...

super_luigi16
3 years ago#30
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
Heh heh... You accidentally typed "Red King crap". I got a good chuckle outta that!

Also, SMASHKING84: You've ripped Animal Crossing to shreds every time someone mentions it. Now I see you posting here asking about wet suits. Could this mean you gave the game a chance? Are you actually enjoying it?! If so, welcome to the fold! If not, I'm proud of you for at least giving it a shot! :D

Haha, oops!

And I have Smashking on ignore because he bashes any and every game he doesn't own for no reason. He has no relevancy nor legitimacy in any of my topics.
Luigi > Mario
Current Project
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. ACNL Message Board Help FAQ v2.00 (**Recommended Reading Before Posting**)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.