The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Re-Tail Selling Prices

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Re-Tail Selling Prices

User Info: karmasxocean

karmasxocean
4 years ago#1
Does anyone know of a list of suggested sell prices for various items? I'm assuming I can get more than Reese's suggested price for items I put up for sell...but I'm terrible at guessing an appropriate amount.

User Info: CuriCurry

CuriCurry
4 years ago#2
Going by what I've been reading, she has a item of the day that will give you more bells. Otherwise, just always sell to them no matter what because they will always give you more money.
NA 3DS FC: 0361-6567-5010
JPN 3DS FC: 4785-5041-4177

User Info: karmasxocean

karmasxocean
4 years ago#3
CuriCurry posted...
Going by what I've been reading, she has a item of the day that will give you more bells. Otherwise, just always sell to them no matter what because they will always give you more money.

I mean for items you want to sell to others...the flea market.

User Info: Theosepiphanes

Theosepiphanes
4 years ago#4
I've had success at selling items at 3x the price I would get from Reese. Althought I haven't tested within 100 bells, I'm attempting now. Bumping because I would like to know as well.

User Info: Theosepiphanes

Theosepiphanes
4 years ago#5
I sold a palm plant at 3.3x the asking price. Gonna go up to 3.5 and see if it still works.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Re-Tail Selling Prices

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived