This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Furniture falling out of trees?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Furniture falling out of trees?!

User Info: itatemyinsides

itatemyinsides
4 years ago#1
I just shook a tree and a piece of furniture fell out. Has this happened to anyone else? I didn't even know it was possible. The most I usually get from tree shaking is a bee sting to the eye, so I have to say this is a pleasant surprise.

User Info: Zetathekitsune2

Zetathekitsune2
4 years ago#2
Its been a feature since the original game I believe.
Its just really rare

User Info: U_Cant_CE_Me

U_Cant_CE_Me
4 years ago#3
It happens but it's extremely rare. I've only gotten a sleek lamp from a tree.

User Info: GoombaX

GoombaX
4 years ago#4
a piece of furniture falls out of one of my trees once a day
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: LoZ: MM, MvC 2, Animal Crossing New Leaf

User Info: Yaezakura

Yaezakura
4 years ago#5
Every day, 2 random trees (not ones with fruit) will have furniture items hidden inside of them. If you want to hunt for them safely, you can open your town gates--bees won't appear while your gates are open.
http://acmayor.blogspot.com - A Mayor's Tale
A daily look at the trials of an Animal Crossing mayor.

User Info: PS2Gamer

PS2Gamer
4 years ago#6
I usually get 1 or 2 a day from trees. So far 2 has been the most on this game.
~ ~ ~ Where Angels Lose Their Way ~ ~ ~
/| ~ Love would have conquered all..... ~ |\

itatemyinsides
4 years ago#7
All of my time playing AC and this is the first time it's happened to me! I need to shake trees more often.

User Info: ssbmrocks

ssbmrocks
4 years ago#8
This is actually a daily thing. Each morning, non fruit bearing trees can drop 2 pieces of furniture, 2-5 (or something like that) beehives, and a certain amount of bells (in 100 bell increments), usually something like 1000-1500 or so bells in total, I've seen people get more or less than that, it depends on the day I think.

But yeah, you should be able to get 2 random pieces of furniture daily from shaking trees.
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.

User Info: Yaezakura

Yaezakura
4 years ago#9
ssbmrocks posted...
This is actually a daily thing. Each morning, non fruit bearing trees can drop 2 pieces of furniture, 2-5 (or something like that) beehives, and a certain amount of bells (in 100 bell increments), usually something like 1000-1500 or so bells in total, I've seen people get more or less than that, it depends on the day I think.

But yeah, you should be able to get 2 random pieces of furniture daily from shaking trees.

For the record, it is always exactly 5 beehives.
http://acmayor.blogspot.com - A Mayor's Tale
A daily look at the trials of an Animal Crossing mayor.

itatemyinsides
4 years ago#10
Yaezakura posted...
Every day, 2 random trees (not ones with fruit) will have furniture items hidden inside of them. If you want to hunt for them safely, you can open your town gates--bees won't appear while your gates are open.

Thank you for the tip! I see I haven't been utilizing my trees. I will definitely be shaking those suckers down daily from now on!
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Furniture falling out of trees?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived