This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Golden Tools.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Childofgaia

Childofgaia
4 years ago#1
Are there still golden tools? I tried getting the Golden Shovel but when I dug it back up, it didn't work.
Friend Code for 3DS: 1032-1508-9892 (pm me so I can have yours) I'll be playing "Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

User Info: Mothership1953

Mothership1953
4 years ago#2
*points to Liquefy's FAQ* Did you try looking there?
Black FC: 0905 2410 2458

User Info: pokemonpokemon4

pokemonpokemon4
4 years ago#3
The way to get them changed.
3DS Friend Code: 4983-5018-5643

User Info: Flintlock_Staff

Flintlock_Staff
4 years ago#4
You get some of them differently. Like the shovel is buying 50 fertilizers when you get the final upgrade of the nookling's shop.
Midnight Knights Co-Leader and Bow/Arm Master
Gotta Stay Upbeat Upbeat Upbeat! Or You'll Be Dead Meat Dead Meat Dead Meat! FC 0533-4504-8392

User Info: joelanator0492

joelanator0492
4 years ago#5
It's different this time around.

Silver Shovel: Donate enough specimens to the museum on Main Street to unlock the second-floor expansion as a public work project. Complete the project, then visit the museum's second-floor shop daily to see if the silver shovel might be for sale. the silver shovel gives you a 10 percent greater chance of finding Bells when you smack rocks with a shovel.

Golden Shovel: Purchase 50 bags of fertilizer from Leif at the gardening store, and he will reward you with a golden shovel. This super shovel lets you grow trees that sprout bags of bells simply by planting bells in the ground.

that came straight from the Prima guide.
FC: 4613-6931-3000

User Info: Childofgaia

Childofgaia
4 years ago#6
Thanks, everybody. I ended up looking at the FAQ!
Friend Code for 3DS: 1032-1508-9892 (pm me so I can have yours) I'll be playing "Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived