This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Other character names?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Other character names?

User Info: DarkDemon373

DarkDemon373
4 years ago#1
What did you name your other 3 characters that live in your house? I'm looking for something creative. In WW I named them Slave1, Slave2, Slave 3.
PKMN BLK2: 0175-9152-2318

User Info: Espeonica

Espeonica
4 years ago#2
Wild World was the only game that had all 4 characters living under one roof. So idk if you're on the wrong board or just confused...
3DS FC: 1547 - 5308 - 5548

User Info: pizzaman95

pizzaman95
4 years ago#3
I don't plan on making multiple characters this time 'round, but my mom might make one.
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.

DarkDemon373
4 years ago#4
Well if you'd read my post you would understand I wasn't lost. I hadn't heard otherwise, so why should I have assumed any differently especially if I haven't created one yet?

User Info: Ramblin-

Ramblin-
4 years ago#5
I make my other characters themed houses. I started with Arcade, Hotel, and Hospital in City Folk and plan on sticking to it.
3DS FC: 0387 - 8795 - 1236
Nick @ Camelot

DarkDemon373
4 years ago#6
Well if you aren't all in the same house, I probably won't either. I was only going to do it to get multiple pieces at redds, more sahara's carpets, etc etc
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Other character names?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived