This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ugh I have to catch ANOTHER CHAR!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Ugh I have to catch ANOTHER CHAR!

User Info: johnnyrommel

johnnyrommel
3 years ago#1
I just checked my museum listing and I DIDN'T DONATE THE CHAR I CAUGHT. Ugh I hate char.
Hi my name is John! I'm 18 and I'm a certified Pokemonaholic! Please feel free to add me for Animal Crossing: New Leaf!
3DS FC: 3496-9942-9587

User Info: koolkid7111

koolkid7111
3 years ago#2
IDK EVEN HOW TO CATCH ONE. HELP.
3DS FC: 4725-8991-9337

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
3 years ago#3
Is that the one that like only shows up near the waterfall leading into the ocean?

I haven't been able to catch one yet.

Gar and Char are both proving to be a pain in my...um...some funny rhyme.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020

User Info: roos1046 Reborn

roos1046 Reborn
3 years ago#4
WHAT is a Char?

halp meh plz
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.

johnnyrommel
3 years ago#5
Catch medium shadowed fish near either of your town's waterfalls. The times they spawn are at 4am-9am and 4pm-9pm. IF YOU DON'T CATCH IT NOW, YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER.
Hi my name is John! I'm 18 and I'm a certified Pokemonaholic! Please feel free to add me for Animal Crossing: New Leaf!

User Info: CressDXX

CressDXX
3 years ago#6
roos1046 Reborn posted...
WHAT is a Char?

halp meh plz

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100401174633/gundam/images/8/86/Char_Aznable_One_Year_War.jpg
3DS FC: 1521-3255-0719
XBOX360 GT: CressDX

johnnyrommel
3 years ago#7
Strain42 posted...
Is that the one that like only shows up near the waterfall leading into the ocean?

I haven't been able to catch one yet.

Gar and Char are both proving to be a pain in my...um...some funny rhyme.

Yes the very same. The stupid thing is that I spent a WEEK catching it and I didn't even know I accidentally sold it instead of donating it until today... :(

User Info: silverdraconum

silverdraconum
3 years ago#8
I accidentally caught one early this morning when I was fishing near the waterfall leading to the sea and my bobber went over the falls. I heard the nibble sound and then the 'plop' sound so I instinctively pressed the button to reel it in, and I got a Char. I noticed it gave me a new encyclopedia description so I waddled on over to the museum and donated it... haven't seen another of those fish since.

User Info: Aura_Sphere

Aura_Sphere
3 years ago#9
Are they really that rare? I caught three in a row all within five minutes.
3DS FC - (0748-2142-5452)

User Info: Externica

Externica
3 years ago#10
Aura_Sphere posted...
Are they really that rare? I caught three in a row all within five minutes.

They spawn between 4 am and 9 am and 4 pm and 9 pm at the waterfall.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Ugh I have to catch ANOTHER CHAR!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived