This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Golden Watering Can V.S Silver Watering Can

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Golden Watering Can V.S Silver Watering Can

User Info: AiXinYe

AiXinYe
4 years ago#1
Which do you prefer? Golden? or Silver?
3DS FC: 1778-9520-8902

User Info: Dokoshi

Dokoshi
4 years ago#2
What do they do? All I know of is the golden one being able to make golden roses.
GT: dokoshi
3DS FC: 0817-3742-1155

User Info: Blazingflare

Blazingflare
4 years ago#3
Gold is in every way better. But until I get it I will be sticking with my silver one.
Did you know you could use < code > formatting for your text?
3DS Friend code: 0989 - 1959 - 0881

User Info: Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows
4 years ago#4
Blazingflare posted...
Gold is in every way better. But until I get it I will be sticking with my silver one.

This, unless you're like me and only water the hybrids you have. Then it gets inconvenient even having a silver can, because I don't really want to accidentally water the common flowers.
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls

User Info: Umbrellux

Umbrellux
4 years ago#5
The golden one waters a 3x3 square of flowers, whereas the silver one only waters in the shape of a plus sign (5 squares total). So yes, the golden one is better.

User Info: RayKnight

RayKnight
4 years ago#6
Iced_Shadows posted...
Blazingflare posted...

This, unless you're like me and only water the hybrids you have. Then it gets inconvenient even having a silver can, because I don't really want to accidentally water the common flowers.

Why not plant the hybrids together so you can water them easier?
I didn't kill him. He seemed like a pretty decent guy.
But I did shoot him in the testicles.
- enjoi_number8 on AF, RDR

User Info: AiXinYe

AiXinYe
4 years ago#7
I'm using my Silver to speed up watering, rather than waiting for a few seconds on the Golden one. But I have a Golden Rose thanks to my Golden Watering Can, Now i just need to make more Black Roses. :( But i usually prefer my Silver one, since the Golden one is too valuable lol.
3DS FC: 1778-9520-8902
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Golden Watering Can V.S Silver Watering Can

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived