This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Camper Abuse

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Animako

Animako
4 years ago#1
I've just gotten my first camper today and I noticed there seemed to be no limit at how many times I could play her furniture games, the ones in which I end up buying a random piece of furniture.

Now I'm someone who likes to pace things (I don't TT, nor island abuse). I want this game to last a whle year. If I keep playing this game over and over, will I quickly end up with all the furniture Nook sells, or do the campers only sell certain pieces of furniture?

I like playing the furniture games, but if my catalog is gonna be full in a few days, I might as well stop

Thoughts?
Misty 3DS FC - 1091 8283 0723

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
4 years ago#2
You do realize that this game has a TON of stuff to collect and campers do not show up everyday right?
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."

User Info: Phazon Weapon

Phazon Weapon
4 years ago#3
I blew away 100,000 bells last night on a camper for like... 15-20 new furniture.

He was my first camper after about a week.
http://i.imgur.com/0CZhh4b.jpg

User Info: Animako

Animako
4 years ago#4
LightHawKnight posted...
You do realize that this game has a TON of stuff to collect and campers do not show up everyday right?

True, I think there's about 1000+ pieces of furniture. The thing is, in about half an hour I had 20 new items... If someone were to abuse, they could fill 1/10 of my furniture catalog in an evening, no?
Misty 3DS FC - 1091 8283 0723

User Info: wonderboyjohnny

wonderboyjohnny
4 years ago#5
Animako posted...
LightHawKnight posted...

True, I think there's about 1000+ pieces of furniture. The thing is, in about half an hour I had 20 new items... If someone were to abuse, they could fill 1/10 of my furniture catalog in an evening, no?

From my experience, campers offer an extremely wide variety of items. I have a slight gambling issue with virtual currency.. lol so I have spent quite a lot of time playing those games.
3DS FC: 3153-4166-3005

User Info: teamaquashock

teamaquashock
4 years ago#6
The Campers also have exclusive furniture that you can only get from them.
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384

User Info: flame_master14

flame_master14
4 years ago#7
Well, if you wanted to abuse it, maybe. Remember, however, that there are going to be plenty of repeat items, and that the money grinding can build up after a while if you're not in beetle mode.

User Info: evilpika2

evilpika2
4 years ago#8
Wait, I hadn't heard of this. What furniture is camper exclusive?

User Info: RayKnight

RayKnight
4 years ago#9
evilpika2 posted...
Wait, I hadn't heard of this. What furniture is camper exclusive?

Camping furniture series.

I think?
I didn't kill him. He seemed like a pretty decent guy.
But I did shoot him in the testicles.
- enjoi_number8 on AF, RDR

User Info: evilpika2

evilpika2
4 years ago#10
Okay, after searching the Prima guide, I found a few items that are camper exclusive: Backpack, Propane Stove, Kayak, Sleeping Bag, Campfire, Bonfire, and Surfboard.

According to the guide these aren't part of any furniture set, but the guide also says the Patchwork series isn't a set, so I don't know.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived