This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Breeding Flower Hybrids Question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Breeding Flower Hybrids Question

User Info: magiccube4527

magiccube4527
3 years ago#1
I read somewhere that if you produce a regular colored hybrid flower from breeding two other regular flowers, that the hybrid flower can't produce a uniquely colored hybrid. Sorry if that's confusing...

For example, if "yellow rose + red rose = yellow rose". The yellow rose produced from the breeding can't produce say, an orange rose when bred together with a red one. Is this true?
3DS FC: 0817 - 4343 - 4167

User Info: Windbound

Windbound
3 years ago#2
Curious about this as well.
Heyyyyyyy, I don't wanna seem ungrateful

User Info: SilverClock

SilverClock
3 years ago#3
I highly doubt it.
"Complacency is the womb of mediocrity." ~Jason Manley
3DS FC: 5327-2159-0942 (Ryan of Paris/Beautiful Town Ordinance)

User Info: cjnoone

cjnoone
3 years ago#4
I've actually seen the opposite in places. For example, you can't get a blue rose with red roses bought from a store; they have to be bred from a red rose that came from a combo of Orange and Purple.
3DS FC: 1778-9926-0087

User Info: magiccube4527

magiccube4527
3 years ago#5
cjnoone posted...
I've actually seen the opposite in places. For example, you can't get a blue rose with red roses bought from a store; they have to be bred from a red rose that came from a combo of Orange and Purple.

Yeah, I know this is true. A lot of guides seem to say this. So no one knows the answer to my original question?
3DS FC: 0817 - 4343 - 4167
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Breeding Flower Hybrids Question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived