This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does furniture with custom ore designs...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Does furniture with custom ore designs...

User Info: Yoshi_rulez456

Yoshi_rulez456
4 years ago#1
affect your HHA points? Lets say I have a complete modern set and I decide to customize the lamp to have a sapphire treatment, will my points be affected because all the rest of the furniture does not have the same variation??
3DS FC
2921-9545-3921

User Info: Nanabobo

Nanabobo
4 years ago#2
I know a normal customization will count against you if the rest of the set isn't customized similarly. I'd assume the same holds true of ore-customs as well.
White FC: 1034 0534 2444

User Info: SonicRecords

SonicRecords
4 years ago#3
I don't even know how to use Ores to customize. I bring Ores but he won't take them.
Official Demon Master of the Knights of the Safe Haven on the Link Between Worlds board.
3DS FC: 0087-2786-2085 - Lee

User Info: hellokittygirl1

hellokittygirl1
4 years ago#4
SonicRecords posted...
I don't even know how to use Ores to customize. I bring Ores but he won't take them.

You have to take a piece of furniture that can be customised with ore AND the ore.

I got extra points for having one roccoco chair in my set customised, and nothing else, so that was interesting..
3DS Friend Code: 3368-1648-7922 Leah

User Info: Yoshi_rulez456

Yoshi_rulez456
4 years ago#5
Thank you, very helpful!:)
3DS FC
2921-9545-3921
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Does furniture with custom ore designs...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived