This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you make a path on the ground in town?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. How do you make a path on the ground in town?

User Info: ssidiouss

ssidiouss
4 years ago#1
Do you have to unlock something?

User Info: anime02

anime02
4 years ago#2
click the little pencil on the lower screen, choose a design (or redesign your own) click on it and choose place on ground or something like that
FC is 2449-4795-8323
You know it's against your religion to make fun of people. Unless you are Catholic, then it's required. - MrFoxhound

User Info: SpacePirateKhan

SpacePirateKhan
4 years ago#3
Bear in mind events can get rid of your tiles if they spawn on top of them. TT_TT my poor town square....
(Does anyone know if this is temporary or not? I know I'll find out tomorrow, but knowing early would be nice :3 )
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Khan from Rosetown, 4184-1827-7503

User Info: raelie

raelie
4 years ago#4
You can either make your own path design or find QR path codes for pre-designed ones.

SpacePirateKhan posted...
Bear in mind events can get rid of your tiles if they spawn on top of them. TT_TT my poor town square....
(Does anyone know if this is temporary or not? I know I'll find out tomorrow, but knowing early would be nice :3 )

If something spawns on top of it then it is permanently destroyed....happened to my friend yesterday :(
FC~ 2964-9765-4305
"The true...goal of SeeD...To spread...seeds all over the world... Fill...the world w...with flowers" -Squall <3

User Info: TheodoraDeCuir

TheodoraDeCuir
4 years ago#5
raelie posted...
You can either make your own path design or find QR path codes for pre-designed ones.

SpacePirateKhan posted...

If something spawns on top of it then it is permanently destroyed....happened to my friend yesterday :(

o.O

You can repave if you have the pattern still. I've had to many times because of Redd and Katrina.
ACNL Dream Town - Glaischu: 7000-2146-9702
My Animal Crossing QR Codes: http://afislife.tumblr.com/tagged/QR-Codes
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. How do you make a path on the ground in town?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived