This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about Beautiful Town and Perfect Town Ratings

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Question about Beautiful Town and Perfect Town Ratings

User Info: GreatHammurabi

GreatHammurabi
3 years ago#1
First, what are the 'sayings' for a perfect town? Two days ago Isabelle told me I had a perfect town and I was able to change the train station and build a flower clock. The 'saying' was the same the next day but today it's different. It still implies that I have a perfect town. I'm mainly hoping something didn't get messed up, especially considering that I didn't change anything and even watered my flowers even though I have 'Beautiful Town'.

Also, do you NEED to water your flowers if you have 'Beautiful Town'? I'm going for the Golden Watering can so I don't want to chance my flowers wilting and dying and I'm watering them anyway. Is this unnecessary or can they still wilt just much less frequently?
3DS Friend Code: 5284 - 1400 - 8692

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
3 years ago#2
Pretty sure she doesn't use the word "perfect" IIRC.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough

User Info: Liquefy

Liquefy
3 years ago#3
The text in blue will change every few days. It will also change if you lose "perfect" status.

Look for Isabelle to say "best town ever." That's the "perfect" message.

User Info: GreatHammurabi

GreatHammurabi
3 years ago#4
Okay cool, I've still got the perfect status. Thanks! :)

How about the watering flowers with Beautiful Town? Is it necessary at all? Should I still water them if I'm trying for the Golden Watering Can?
3DS Friend Code: 5284 - 1400 - 8692

User Info: RE4everMK

RE4everMK
3 years ago#5
GreatHammurabi posted...
Okay cool, I've still got the perfect status. Thanks! :)

How about the watering flowers with Beautiful Town? Is it necessary at all? Should I still water them if I'm trying for the Golden Watering Can?

Of course not...
3DS Friend Code: 4914-3619-4377 (Name: Valen; Town: Darashia)
Pokemon Black2: 3311-2523-4657
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Question about Beautiful Town and Perfect Town Ratings

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived