This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A geyser and chair sculpture?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. A geyser and chair sculpture?!

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
3 years ago#11
Nah. I've gotten the police station already. I'd like someone to suggest the zen garden, though. Or Japanese bridges.
XBOX GT: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention, Persona 4: Golden

User Info: DoubleMinority

DoubleMinority
3 years ago#12
Funny I have O'Hare too and he suggests the lamest things! Why would I want a moai statue or stone tablet?! Luckily Phoebe, Filbert and Daisy have been good and suggested Lighthouse, Windmill, & Wind Turbine. So that makes up for it. I still wish I could just get the stupid police station though!
AC NL FC: 2750-2209-7603 in Bauhaus

User Info: Dino-K

Dino-K
3 years ago#13
http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Public_Works_Project
3ds friend code: 1676-3803-7109 (Dean)
ACNL Dream Address: 5400-2145-8331

User Info: WitchBaby4200

WitchBaby4200
3 years ago#14
DoubleMinority posted...
Funny I have O'Hare too and he suggests the lamest things! Why would I want a moai statue or stone tablet?! Luckily Phoebe, Filbert and Daisy have been good and suggested Lighthouse, Windmill, & Wind Turbine. So that makes up for it. I still wish I could just get the stupid police station though!

I kind of really like the Moai Statue. Lol! I just don't know where I want it. I wish we could build things on the beach! It would be perfect! I have the police station! Go figure. Lol.
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. A geyser and chair sculpture?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived