The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want to see your cool towns! What's your Dream Code?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. I want to see your cool towns! What's your Dream Code?

User Info: Lone_starseeker

Lone_starseeker
3 years ago#21
My house is a mess, but I did make a cobblestone pattern that has worked out pretty well.
5600-2259-2320

User Info: OngoBay

OngoBay
3 years ago#22
da: 4300-2340-7154

User Info: P Jay

P Jay
3 years ago#23
Mine's on my sig.
It's nothing special.. still a work in progress, but it'll be awesome to hear Luna say I've had 2 visitors instead of just 1!
I don't need to "get a life!" I'm a gamer! I have many lives!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Address: 5700-2273-4980

User Info: OngoBay

OngoBay
3 years ago#24
P Jay posted...
Mine's on my sig.
It's nothing special.. still a work in progress, but it'll be awesome to hear Luna say I've had 2 visitors instead of just 1!

I'm on it.

User Info: JennDoombringer

JennDoombringer
3 years ago#25
P Jay posted...
Mine's on my sig.

Wow. And I thought me only having five was bad. I'll visit your town sometime tonight.

Edit: Your town was nice. I liked the use of the mannequin as a DJ, for one. Also, the red-colored Sleek stuff looks Ohio State themed (even though I'm almost positive that wasn't your intention), which I personally think is cool and might copy for an alt or something.
I'm Comrade Jenny, crushing capitalist pigs in Animal Crossing for Glorious Mother New Ohio!
3DS FC: 4785-4615-0587 ACNL: Jenny from New Ohio

User Info: danmiy12

danmiy12
3 years ago#26
P Jay posted...
Mine's on my sig.

wow i remember the times I had only 1 as well (mines nearing 80) I'll go check out your house...
My 3ds FC:0989-1899-7615 pm me if you want to add me
3DS Animal Crossing Dream Suite code:4800-2162-0388

User Info: Majora999

Majora999
3 years ago#27
5500-2153-4407

Ol' Avalar's not fantastic, doesn't really have a theme, but I like it and ya'll're welcome to stop on by.

If you can actually name the origins of my non-path/cut-out stand patterns, then I am impressed.
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11

User Info: TheWiseliestOne

TheWiseliestOne
3 years ago#28
Mine is 5800-2383-0002
I haven't made a whole lot of public works projects yet, and my house is a mess and nowhere near done, but I like what I've done with my town so far.
3DS Friendcode: 0087-3629-7518

User Info: Robot_Zaextar

Robot_Zaextar
3 years ago#29
My town isn't terribly cool, but 5000-2411-9976.
http://www.youtube.com/user/R3dnax31a
http://twitch.tv/Zaextar | https://twitter.com/zaextar

User Info: P Jay

P Jay
3 years ago#30
JennDoombringer posted...
P Jay posted...
Mine's on my sig.

Wow. And I thought me only having five was bad. I'll visit your town sometime tonight.

Edit: Your town was nice. I liked the use of the mannequin as a DJ, for one. Also, the red-colored Sleek stuff looks Ohio State themed (even though I'm almost positive that wasn't your intention), which I personally think is cool and might copy for an alt or something.

Thanks. :) I got a new house in my HH Showcase that had the last sleek furniture I need, so I'm looking forward to finish that room (along with other things for the bedroom too, and the expanded game room)

I think I'll use this topic to visit a few towns too. :D Last time I did that I ended up in some messed up dreams *coughaikacough*
I don't need to "get a life!" I'm a gamer! I have many lives!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Address: 5700-2273-4980
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. I want to see your cool towns! What's your Dream Code?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived