This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Still no perfect town... any tips?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Still no perfect town... any tips?

User Info: EthernaLTorment

EthernaLTorment
4 years ago#1
hey everyone,

i'm playing animal crossing every day and trying to get the perfect town ordinance but with no avail yet... when i talk to Isabelle to see how the citizen satisfaction is coming along she still says that i need public works projects but i have many natural and abudant living projects, here is a list:

Lampposts 3x

benches 3x

fountain 1x

solar panel 1x

flower beds 4x

and also projects like the 2nd floor for the museum etc

I water my flowers every day and like trees i have plenty of them for the perfect town status. i remove weeds everyday and i don''t let anything around town like tires.

anyone any tips like what kind of public works projects i should build, because i'm out of ideas...

User Info: Ansem_the_evil

Ansem_the_evil
4 years ago#2
You need 75 flower and at least 110 trees but not more then 200 trees
My 3DS FC: 1332-7692-1950
Current AC: New Leaf dream code: 7200-2427-9939

User Info: Large_Whale

Large_Whale
4 years ago#3
Lampost x3 right?

You have the same projects multiple times (x3) and i think thats the problem. Also the museum 2nd floor, club lol, etc., i think does not count

EthernaLTorment
4 years ago#4
i have more than 110 trees, that's for sure and an overdose of flowers, like 250+ or something, so it's not that, i think maybe the public works projects are the main issue...

EthernaLTorment
4 years ago#5
Large_Whale

so... i have to delete a few flower beds and lampposts? but if i do that i don't have enough public works projects in general for a perfect town status. I'm trying to get more requests but it goes rather slow...

User Info: Liquefy

Liquefy
4 years ago#6
EthernaLTorment posted...
Large_Whale

so... i have to delete a few flower beds and lampposts? but if i do that i don't have enough public works projects in general for a perfect town status. I'm trying to get more requests but it goes rather slow...

No. I got "best town ever" status with 11 Yellow Benches. I also got "perfect" status with 5 Yellow Benches, 5 Street Lamps, and the Campsite.

Do as Isabelle instructs: build another Public Work. Try another Street Lamp.

in the meantime, make sure you don't have too many trees (have less than 200).

Good luck!

EthernaLTorment
4 years ago#7
@Large_Whale

thanks a bunch! i'll try! i'll post an another message here when it worked!

p.s. just an another quick question: what does isabelle say when you have a perfect town status? because online i see all kinds of things she says but does it have to be the best possible, or does a bit less also unlock the perfect status?

User Info: Pencil

Pencil
4 years ago#8
Large_Whale posted...
Lampost x3 right?

You have the same projects multiple times (x3) and i think thats the problem. Also the museum 2nd floor, club lol, etc., i think does not count

You can have the same projects. I had 7 Street lamps out of 10 and got perfect town.

*Isabelle will say they love the town, TC, that no one will ever wants to leave. Also, just plant a lot of flowers. I mean a lot...
3DS: 4313 - 0687- 5263 | AC: NL Town: Aries

User Info: byte_girl

byte_girl
4 years ago#9
When I was going for perfect town, Isabelle also kept saying the town was underdeveloped. The lighthouse finally put me in perfect town status. Good luck, hope it happens for you soon.

EthernaLTorment
4 years ago#10
@byte_girl

yeah i hope so too, i'll just have to build a few more public works projects! :)

enjoy your perfect town!
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Still no perfect town... any tips?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived