This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I was thinking of restarting the game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. I was thinking of restarting the game.

User Info: dalario96

dalario96
3 years ago#1
I feel like i used the boards to much. I want to restart the game and be able to get sets months from now instead of all at once. I want to buy turnips and actually risk losing money. I want to be able to play 30 min instead of having to play 8 hours every time i try to do something. What do you guys think? Would it be worth it?
My code is 1478-3666-3644

User Info: Michigander0888

Michigander0888
3 years ago#2
Maybe

User Info: Lil_Puddin

Lil_Puddin
3 years ago#3
For me it was. I time traveled and traded so much that there was absolutely nothing to do. So I skipped time traveling and trading to do everything in game instead. I have traded turnips over for a high price twice so far just to pay off bridges in my town, though. And ironically, the ONLY time I actually need to time travel is in the town where I NEED to time travel to advance any further... Since Dizzy is still all up in my spot. Which means I will get all the store upgrades super fast and it will kill the game for me.

Again.

Thanks Dizzy.
I juss dun understayand.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. I was thinking of restarting the game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived