The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can villagers on main street move back in?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Can villagers on main street move back in?

User Info: Vynessacle

Vynessacle
3 years ago#1
I know that after 8th or 16th (or whatever) cycles, a villager can supposedly move back in, but say Lobo (who I lost due to my sister losing my 3DS for four days) was scheduled randomly to move back, would it be MY Lobo?

I am asking this, because that very Wolf has been saying he misses Ventura (My town).
Mayor Arya
3050-8052-6675

User Info: Externica

Externica
3 years ago#2
I believe villagers remember you, when you have their picture.
Otherwise, Lobo will not remember you.

On a related note, once villagers pop up on the main street that don't live in your town, they can move back.

User Info: sickbullet

sickbullet
3 years ago#3
I have Bud on the main street who left my town months ago I don't have his picture and he remembers me, I hope he doesn't move back in.
WarioWare Legend, 3DS 0748 - 2346 - 7504
AMD FX 8350 - XFX HD R7970

User Info: Externica

Externica
3 years ago#4
sickbullet posted...
I have Bud on the main street who left my town months ago I don't have his picture and he remembers me, I hope he doesn't move back in.

I'm talking about when ex-villagers move back.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Can villagers on main street move back in?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived