This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone know where the rest of the QR Codes are for this path?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Anyone know where the rest of the QR Codes are for this path?

User Info: aukevin

aukevin
3 years ago#1
http://24.media.tumblr.com/e862f73d55e20fd739618572ef729c04/tumblr_mislgxZ2YB1rmggnto1_1280.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/7d501a1bcf6ddfbef40302f28892ad3a/tumblr_mislgxZ2YB1rmggnto3_1280.jpg

This path is exactly what I've been looking for, but all the pieces aren't there. It's missing the 3 of the 4 corner pieces. Anyone know of the complete set? Thanks!
PSN: aukevin
3DS: 2766-8505-0822 (Animal Crossing New Leaf: Kevin from Seaside)

User Info: moonspeek

moonspeek
3 years ago#2
I tried looking and couldn't find them, but this might help you out:

If you or a friend have an Android device, there's a free app on the Play store called Animal Xing Designer. It can scan QR codes, let you modify the design, and then create a new QR code to scan from your 3DS.

You can use it to scan that one corner tile, then easily flip the image and generate a new QR code, for each missing corner.
3DS FC: 1246-9034-1599
AC Name: Tony // AC Town: Hardstyl

aukevin
3 years ago#3
moonspeek posted...
I tried looking and couldn't find them, but this might help you out:

If you or a friend have an Android device, there's a free app on the Play store called Animal Xing Designer. It can scan QR codes, let you modify the design, and then create a new QR code to scan from your 3DS.

You can use it to scan that one corner tile, then easily flip the image and generate a new QR code, for each missing corner.

I'll give that app a shout, thanks!

aukevin
3 years ago#4
moonspeek, that app is amazing, thanks for the info. I had to do a little photoshopping to get the missing pieces, but that wasn't hard. Then the app just read in my image and made my QR code for me. Easy peasy :) Thanks.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Anyone know where the rest of the QR Codes are for this path?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived