This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Island Etiquette...?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: WitchBaby4200

WitchBaby4200
3 years ago#1
So... Question to those who use Club Tortimer often...
I just started using it, one because I finally have Internet after going without it for a couple months, and two, to get hard to find island items. I got the striped wetsuit and nearly wet myself with excitement. And then I decided to run around naked. Veterans of this board will understand. ANYWAY...
Every once in a while I'll come across someone and we'll chat for a few, and then I'll head out. Today I came across someone, very nice mind you, who asked to visit my town. I was a little taken aback as I don't let strangers visit my town and I thought it was a little presumptuous to even ask. I said "Sorry. I only allow friends" and then quickly left.
Does this happen often? If so, what is the protocol? Do you let strangers visit your town? I didn't even think that was possible unless they had your Town Code... Or your FC for that matter! Maybe it was a kid who didn't know any better and I just dashed his dreams of finally having a girl friend.... Hmm. Schadenfreude. :D
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.

User Info: bella1655

bella1655
3 years ago#2
Yeah, I use Club Tortimer a bit also. I go in, see if I have an item, and leave if no good items are available.
If I find a nice person we may chat a bit, and then I leave. Simple.
Name: Bella. Town: Guam
FC-5370-0666-5217

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
3 years ago#3
I let them visit my town only so as not to awaken the spirit of Cthulu.
Dream in West Egg, the Great Gatsby themed town: 5100-2292-8609
~Feel free to ask me about New Leaf interior decorating help~

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived