This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you a completionist?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Are you a completionist?

User Info: Mikokiri

Mikokiri
2 years ago#11
I don't wanna complete the catalogue.. 80% completion will do if it's enough to get me the badge.
But I'm usually a completionist for other games.
0490 - 5355 - 7480 (NO adding me unless allowed)
In search of: Ankah, Ribbot.

User Info: ParfaitDream

ParfaitDream
2 years ago#12
Yep, successful completionist here. Wanna know how much of an extreme completionist I am cause I'll tell ya? I'm such a completionist that I got one of each type of rotten fruit every fortune cookie ticket and all the gyroids in the game...yep...so...lonely :( JK :D
FC:3325-2873-0400

User Info: pinapplehappy

pinapplehappy
2 years ago#13
ParfaitDream posted...
Yep, successful completionist here. Wanna know how much of an extreme completionist I am cause I'll tell ya? I'm such a completionist that I got one of each type of rotten fruit every fortune cookie ticket and all the gyroids in the game...yep...so...lonely :( JK :D

Wooooooah! You had me going there. There are actually people who do that though. :3 I think they are the coolest people ever! True troopers.
Mickey from Alfea
0103 9908 8519

User Info: pinapplehappy

pinapplehappy
2 years ago#14
Mikokiri posted...
I don't wanna complete the catalogue.. 80% completion will do if it's enough to get me the badge.
But I'm usually a completionist for other games.

I know how you feel. I calculated a total of 2870 items in the catalog alone.
Mickey from Alfea
0103 9908 8519

User Info: hannimal34

hannimal34
2 years ago#15
MLBloomy posted...
I'm a completionist, but also a legit player that prefers to earn things myself, so I will accept gaps in my collection if I don't believe I can get something legitimately. This covers DLC and holiday items from outside North America that can't be ordered (like the 7-11 items), because I don't want duplicated stuff, and villager pics.

I'm the same way.. I think I'll complete the game to the best of my ability or just play until I get sick of it (which may happen first)! I was hoping to get all of the gold badges, but I don't think the Streetpass one will ever be attainable, so that kind of puts me off of 100% completion. Also don't really feel like spamming the Dream Suite 500 times, but I did manage to get the silver badge there.
Hannah from BearCity
FC: 3368-1718-1442
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Are you a completionist?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived