This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: We list everything we find that wasn't mentioned in the Direct

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. ITT: We list everything we find that wasn't mentioned in the Direct
(message deleted)

User Info: FlowerryPott

FlowerryPott
1 year ago#202
Meta289 posted...
Has Redd ever been able to have more than one real work of art? Because right now, he has two real statues in his tent. I remember him only ever having one real one at a time, though I could be wrong.

Yeah, he can. If you have good feng shui in your house, he can have 2 or even more. I think Liquefy one time had Redd with all 4 items being genuine.
Slainte! Cead mile failte!

User Info: FlowerryPott

FlowerryPott
1 year ago#203
Sparks97 posted...
You're correct, before the update he was only able to have a single legit work of art. Nice find

Sorry, that's not correct. It was pretty rare, but Redd could have more than one before the update.
Slainte! Cead mile failte!

User Info: Sparks97

Sparks97
1 year ago#204
FlowerryPott posted...
Sparks97 posted...
You're correct, before the update he was only able to have a single legit work of art. Nice find

Sorry, that's not correct. It was pretty rare, but Redd could more than one before the update.

Oh. My bad, guess I have terrible luck *deletes post*
Official Sparks97 of everywhere
3DS FC: 2664-2837-8526 PSN: Swap3s

User Info: Manah

Manah
1 year ago#205
FlowerryPott posted...
Sparks97 posted...

Sorry, that's not correct. It was pretty rare, but Redd could have more than one before the update.

This. There was one time where he was selling the real wistful painting and one that doesn't have a fake at the same time.
3DS FC - 0877-0881-6378

User Info: rini124

rini124
1 year ago#206
Does anyone know if there have been any changes to Shampoodles? I'd love if you could get just a hair cut or just change hair color now rather than both.
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen

User Info: PersonaXMachina

PersonaXMachina
1 year ago#207
rini124 posted...
Does anyone know if there have been any changes to Shampoodles? I'd love if you could get just a hair cut or just change hair color now rather than both.

Nope, no changes.

User Info: rini124

rini124
1 year ago#208
PersonaXMachina posted...
rini124 posted...

Nope, no changes.

Darn it ;( Thank you!
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen

User Info: yasoukyoku

yasoukyoku
1 year ago#209
Looking through the data of the update, there seems to be a Town Transfer option in Welcome Amiibo which appears when you have no town, which lets people move their save from an original cart to an Amiibo cart.

I don't know if it appears on ACNL+free update when you have no town, but I haven't heard anything about it yet, so I assume it only appears for physical copies.

This way, even if you're banned from the eShop (like some 3DSes sold in Taiwan, etc), you could still transfer to a new physical cart and enjoy the update.

---

Also, my own findings: HHD Link is region-locked :(
You have to have played it at least once on the 3DS, and to do that you need both games to be from the same region.
Here's hoping the giant items are still able to be catalogued even if I don't HHD Link...

User Info: PersonaXMachina

PersonaXMachina
1 year ago#210
yasoukyoku posted...
Looking through the data of the update, there seems to be a Town Transfer option in Welcome Amiibo which appears when you have no town, which lets people move their save from an original cart to an Amiibo cart.

I don't know if it appears on ACNL+free update when you have no town, but I haven't heard anything about it yet, so I assume it only appears for physical copies.

Before the update, you could transfer an existing non-mayor character to a new town. I've done that.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. ITT: We list everything we find that wasn't mentioned in the Direct

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived