The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Info. about the new Wii U console and Desert Island Escape based on my plays.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Info. about the new Wii U console and Desert Island Escape based on my plays.

User Info: Algrado

Algrado
1 year ago#1
The wii u console can also be obtained from the fortune cookie aside from purchased with the new CAT machine tickets. I believe it was ticket 52. If it the time that I received it matters it was at 4:48 p.m. CST.

1. You start with easy mode and 5 different levels. Finishing the game itself is easy, getting the 37k requirement is another story.

2. Each game requires 2 play coins per villager, making it cost 6 play coins per game.

3 All villagers have unique stats/powers. Stats include, Movement, tool resource gathering(obtaining logs, etc.), food gathering(to keep characters alive on the island you need food), and I believe the last is bonus resource gathering(a peach symbol means they acquire more peaches from trees. Some characters also have unique powers. I'll list the ones from my characters at the end of this post.

4. When failing a task if you're on the edge sometimes the wheel spinning when stopped on a red(failure color) moves to blue and you succeed.

5.Tools to create and materials needed: Shovel=stick and stone, net= cloth and stick, slingshot=stick and stone, fishing rod=stick and string

6. Skills that were on my characters:

Deena: soft-footed-sensitive to enemy presence. Great at stealthy movement. With a bit of luck, can evade fights altogether

Benedict:sniff'em out! Has a heightened sense of smell. Can detect items in nearby places.(2 spaces away in all directions the game informs you of what is nearby)

Gruff-First aid. Can sniff out nearby medicine and treat own injuries immediately. Can use food to treat injuries at camp if needed.

Chadder-tunnel digger. Digs tunnels in the ground and moves freely. Detects adjacent pits. May fail to reach distant dig destinations. (whenever moving you have the option of moving 3 spaces or digging a tunnel, if you select "dig a tunnel" a wheel appears and spins for me it was 50/50 fail/succeed to move anywhere on the map that is visible. Any holes nearby are automatically detected)

Tank/Vic-headlong charge. Runs in a straight line nonstop for 4 spaces(diagonal too). The catch is the character gets stopped by bees/monsters/pits. However, they also stop those events(scaring away the monsters, etc.)

Fang-lone wolf: this skill allows the character to explore by themselves making completing the island easier(the condition is they avoid picking up resources aside from the major ones needed to build the raft to escape).

Ankha-fish fetcherfish without a rod(was 50% success for me)

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
1 year ago#2
Where do you purchase it though?
King K Rool, Krystal, Fawful for SSB5
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Allyourbass

User Info: Algrado

Algrado
1 year ago#3
Gargomon251 posted...

I got mine from a fortune cookie, but if you see the direct they say it can be purchased with the new tickets at that new campsite somewhere.

Gargomon251
1 year ago#4
Algrado posted...
Gargomon251 posted...

I got mine from a fortune cookie, but if you see the direct they say it can be purchased with the new tickets at that new campsite somewhere.

Oh great more waiting around for randomness.

User Info: awesomenintendo

awesomenintendo
1 year ago#5
Gargomon251 posted...
Algrado posted...
Gargomon251 posted...

Yea. This is a tad annoying. It doesnt feel "organic" random like AC. It feels contrived.
Splatoon is game of the decade. 500 hours in, still loving every battle!

User Info: piranhapete

piranhapete
1 year ago#6
What's this about a 37k requirement? Everything else I already knew from playing the game in Amiibo Festival.
I count triple because I'm the False Spring Queen! So you ARE outnumbered, cakesniffers.
Birdo deserves a bigger role in the Mario series!

Gargomon251
1 year ago#7
awesomenintendo posted...
Gargomon251 posted...
Algrado posted...
Gargomon251 posted...

Yea. This is a tad annoying. It doesnt feel "organic" random like AC. It feels contrived.

It would be nice if we could at least play it at the campsite or title screen or something until we get the furniture item.

User Info: awesomenintendo

awesomenintendo
1 year ago#8
Gargomon251 posted...
awesomenintendo posted...
Gargomon251 posted...
Algrado posted...
Gargomon251 posted...

It would be nice if we could at least play it at the campsite or title screen or something until we get the furniture item.

The quick way to get the Wii U/3DS is to use Nook Amiibo for Wisp. Then visit Nook at campground and buy Wii U and 3DS. Of course you gotta wait maybe a day to get it. No TT cheaters!
Splatoon is game of the decade. 500 hours in, still loving every battle!

User Info: piranhapete

piranhapete
1 year ago#9
I think all of the figures have both consoles actually.
I count triple because I'm the False Spring Queen! So you ARE outnumbered, cakesniffers.
Birdo deserves a bigger role in the Mario series!

User Info: sonicking917

sonicking917
1 year ago#10
piranhapete posted...
What's this about a 37k requirement? Everything else I already knew from playing the game in Amiibo Festival.

Score requirement. Passing it nets you MEOW coupons.
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Info. about the new Wii U console and Desert Island Escape based on my plays.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived