This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Some more info about AC Puzzle League (spoilers?)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Some more info about AC Puzzle League (spoilers?)

User Info: colt85

colt85
1 year ago#31
yasoukyoku posted...
Just looking into datamining Puzzle League: looks like it sends out a total of 10 letters in all.

1) for playing
2) for proceeding in Story Mode
3) for completing Story Mode
4) for completing Story Mode in Hard
5) for a high score in Score Attack
6) for a high score in Time Attack
7) for a high score in Garbage Attack
8) for a high score in Candy Mode
9) for a huge simultaneous block clear
10) for a huge chain block clear

So it looks like everything's been discovered :D

Thanks. At least now we know the definitie number. Problem is what exactly triggers the letters for some of these.

Played with a new character, beat the first stage in Story to unlock Score Attack. Now, the Nintendo 3DS Station has something to do with a chains.

I made a chain of x3, saved and quit, got no letter
I made a chain of x4, saved and quit, got no letter
I am positive it doesn't require a chain of x5, because the first time I made one I got a MEOW point, and already had received the letter long before that.

Fruit Panel Floor is given "for playing the game". But so far I haven't gotten anything. So I think the Floor and the Wall are linked to Story mode. Maybe beating stage 2 and stage 4 respectively. Still going to do some tests.

I'm currently trying to make a combo of x10, which I think is the maximum you can make, if that desn't work I'm fearing it might be linked to Amiibo powers :(
http://calkubo.deviantart.com/
3DS (2294 6040 1182) NNID (Calkubo)

User Info: PalomBM

PalomBM
1 year ago#32
It's likely the 10 Combo that gets the respective letter, but you don't need amiibo for it. For chains, try x6 and x7.
3DS FC: 5112-3429-9986 ___ Fantasy Life (with DLC): Posy (F), Palom (M)
New Leaf Town: Mysidia (Mayor Palom)

colt85
1 year ago#33
Yeah, as I said I'm trying to make a x10 combo, it's kinda hard to set up. What I was saying was that if that didn't work I don't know how I can make a bigger one without a different power, setting a 11+ combo would be even harder since it requires chains as well.

About the chain one, I'm pretty sure I got it before I made my first x5 chain, so maybe it's about quantitiy?

User Info: rini124

rini124
1 year ago#34
Okay, so I've been trying super hard and just some things:
It does seem 10K is the score to hit. For Time Attack, 2K is definitely the number (I got 1.7K and didn't get it--I'm guessing 1K per mintue). I did finally get 2K so I will see if I get the boots in the mail today.
100 is the number for Candy.

I'm sadly a complete failure with combos so have nothing to contribute to the 3DS ones, but figured confirmations on those would be good.
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen

User Info: thesauce1234

thesauce1234
1 year ago#35
rip
I hit Speed 99 and 100k for all the games before intentionally holding the speed up button and killing myself. Would've been good to know that I didn't have to get such a high score to get the items lol
3DS Friend Code: 4339-2567-8412
MH4U: IGN - Friend HR 999 ~ MHG: IGN - Sauce HR7

rini124
1 year ago#36
rini124 posted...
Okay, so I've been trying super hard and just some things:
It does seem 10K is the score to hit. For Time Attack, 2K is definitely the number (I got 1.7K and didn't get it--I'm guessing 1K per mintue). I did finally get 2K so I will see if I get the boots in the mail today.
100 is the number for Candy.

I'm sadly a complete failure with combos so have nothing to contribute to the 3DS ones, but figured confirmations on those would be good.

Didn't get the Boots at 2K so I guess it might require more than that? My exact score was 2,007 so maybe 2,500 or something is needed.
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen

colt85
1 year ago#37
Did some more testing with a new character:

- I was trying to fgure out if the score for Time attack was indeed 2000. I tried to get a low score but the blocks end up almost reaching the top and me clearing them and can't get under that number. So for now let's leave it at 2000+ until someone gets a specifc number.

- Was trying to see how you actually get the Wall since it's unclear what "taking charge of" means. Started playing Story mode, saved and quit after each stage. I got the Wall after beating stage 6. Thing is, I also got the floor only until then, when it was supposed to be given to you just for "playing the game". Now, I played the first 5 stages on a LE 3DS, and played stage 6 on the regular 3DS. So unsure if you get both at that level or if the LE 3DSs are "glitched" and won't trigger the letters sooner. Anyway, let's just say that if you beat Story mode you get the 3 items.

- The Nintendo 3DS Shelf is earned when you make a x5 chain. Which is pretty weird since the first time I noticed I got a x5 chain I was rewarded with a MEOW coupon, and this time I didn't get anything. I'm guessing you only get MEOW coupons in Story mode and get no message whatsoever in the other modes, hence the confusion.

- The extra MEOW coupon messages given in story mode actually have different text. Not really sure if it's a partiuclar tme for each stage, but all of them only give 1 coupon anyway.

All in all, the requirements for the items are:

Fruit Panel set
Fruit Panel Floor - Play the game on regular New 3DS / Beat Stage 6 in Story Mode (not sure)
Fruit Panel Wall - Beat Stage 6 in Story Mode (not sure)
Fruit Panel Cushion - Beat Story Mode
Fruit Panel Umbrella - Beat Hard Mode

Lip's costume (any difficulty works)
Flower Fairy Dress - Reach 10,000 in Score Attack
Flower Fairy Wig - Reach 10,000 in Garbage Attack
Flower Fairy Boots - Reach 2500 in Time Attack (not sure)
Flower Fairy Wand - Reach 100 in Candy Mode

Misc
Nintendo 3DS Station - Make a x5 chain
Nintendo 3DS Shelf - Make a x10 combo

Extra MEOW tickets (only for Story Mode)
Beat Stage __ in under 5 minutes
Beat Stage __ in under 7 minutes
Beat Stage 7 in under 30 seconds
Make a x5 chain

If someone wants to check the exact score for Time Attack and requirements for Wall/Floor that'd be great. I'm currently playing the WiiU minigame so really haven't come back to this one.

rini124
1 year ago#38
I got 2,300-something on Time Attack and still no item so I do think it may be 2,500. Do you remember around how much you had gotten specifically when you got the boots?

colt85
1 year ago#39
rini124 posted...
I got 2,300-something on Time Attack and still no item so I do think it may be 2,500. Do you remember around how much you had gotten specifically when you got the boots?

Thanks, already modified it. First time I got 2000+, don't remember the number. Can't check again because I passed the 3DS to another character and apparently you can't play in their house. And with the new character I got 2900 so it's not helpful :/

rini124
1 year ago#40
colt85 posted...
rini124 posted...

Thanks, already modified it. First time I got 2000+, don't remember the number. Can't check again because I passed the 3DS to another character and apparently you can't play in their house. And with the new character I got 2900 so it's not helpful :/

I'll keep trying to get 2,500, but the 2,300 was mostly a fluke and I'm lucky if I break 2K so :(
I hate that you can't play in others' houses though. Wanted the Wii U in another of my villager's houses as it matches his set-up more and nope :/
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Some more info about AC Puzzle League (spoilers?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived