This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Noob question (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Noob question (spoilers)

User Info: DarthKalak

DarthKalak
2 months ago#1
So Dr. Shrunk showed up a while back and asked for the permission to build his club, get the signatures, blah blah blah. I did so and gave him the form. He then stated he'd work on building the club, and a significant amount of time has now passed and I never heard from him again. Should I be doing something else?

Thanks.
I send this message to any Autobots among the stars... Please bring a legit MMORPG to the 360.

User Info: Darth Mom

Darth Mom
2 months ago#2
It takes about a week for Club lol to open up. I'm no expert on the matter, but I believe that time-traveling might screw things up. Not sure though. But it sounds like you just have to wait. Play every day, because I think that's what the game counts. Again, not sure.
"...even if your grades are bad, it doesn't mean you're failing..." Amanda Palmer
3DS FC: 3282-3568-7022 ACNL: Marion@Narnia

DarthKalak
2 months ago#3
thank you my fellow darth. haha.
I send this message to any Autobots among the stars... Please bring a legit MMORPG to the 360.

User Info: Moorish_Idol

Moorish_Idol
2 months ago#4
The club is on Main Street, for the record. Once it's open you'll find him inside there.
Not everything has to be about something.

DarthKalak
2 months ago#5
Yeah... he was on Main Street when I gave him the signatures. Then he said he'd be working on it and it might be a few days. Then I never saw him again.

Had to have been at least a week ago. Maybe Im just being impatient.

User Info: stitchmaker

stitchmaker
2 months ago#6
Did you have a retail store upgrade on main street? That gets built first. I've waited more than a week when the store got an upgrade.

Time travel has caused problems for players. A year later and they still didn't get Club LOL.
FC 4828 4850 8891 FC 4356 0091 2275

User Info: Quackerz

Quackerz
2 months ago#7
stitchmaker posted...
Did you have a retail store upgrade on main street? That gets built first. I've waited more than a week when the store got an upgrade.

Time travel has caused problems for players. A year later and they still didn't get Club LOL.

You mean Timmy and Tommy!
3DS FC: 1178 0668 8123
Time zone: AEDT

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
2 months ago#8
stitchmaker posted...

Which is one reason time traveling is a bad idea.

Gotta be patient. There's TONS to do your first year.
King K Rool, Krystal, Fawful for SSB5
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Allyourbass

DarthKalak
2 months ago#9
Quackerz posted...
stitchmaker posted...

You mean Timmy and Tommy!

My retail upstore has been upgraded only once.

I have time traveled some, but only a day at a time. In my game its like 9 days ahead of the real date or something like that.

I hope I dont just end up without a Club LOL. That would kinda suck.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
2 months ago#10
DarthKalak posted...
I have time traveled some, but only a day at a time. In my game its like 9 days ahead of the real date or something like that.

How can you cheat in the FIRST MONTH when there's so much to do?! This game isn't meant to be played 12 hours a day!
King K Rool, Krystal, Fawful for SSB5
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Allyourbass
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Noob question (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived