The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is the reset center worth the 400k bells?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Is the reset center worth the 400k bells?

User Info: DarthKalak

DarthKalak
1 month ago#1
I know eventually after i play long enough that will be chump change, but not feeling it for the time being.
I send this message to any Autobots among the stars... Please bring a legit MMORPG to the 360.

User Info: PersonaXMachina

PersonaXMachina
1 month ago#2
I still don't have it after having paid off everything and having millions of bells in the bank, so really that's up to you. I don't really care about having Resetti in my town so I never built it.

User Info: chameleonsoup

chameleonsoup
1 month ago#3
I kind of like it. I've never seen it open though!
3ds 3952-6991-8891
Pokemon x safari Dark - Nuzleaf, Sneasel and Inkay

User Info: Princesess

Princesess
1 month ago#4
The only things the Reset Center does is give you the resetti brother's pictures after a certain amount of visits, and makes Resetti appear every time you quit without saving. The Reset Center is basically the way they made Resetti optional, since he apparently scared kids(I can tell why too, I admit i'm a bit of a coward but that music change almost gave me a heart attack the first time he appeared on my ACNL game.)

So, honestly, unless you like the Resetti Brothers, I would say no, but that's my opinion.
FC: 0920-4531-9602 IGN: Nari
FS: No idea, help me out.

User Info: katysu

katysu
1 month ago#5
I think the pictures are worth having (Resetti & his bro Don), you get funny dialog, can use their loo, & get to use the scramble machine.
I've always put the centre in my towns, albeit not always in the best of places.

What I'm not certain of is, do you have to have the reset centre intown to get both brothers frequenting the café, sitting on the stool plus at other times ordering coffee.
I have had both of them in there on occasion (not together!) Probably not?

Do you have to have the reset centre built to get Resetti in his RV van?

Again probably not, but the pics, dialog etc is enough for me to have the centre built.
However I don't normally reset with an existing character, so don't get to see him that much.

The one time I did reset with my Mayor was when I ran over a hybrid I really wanted, and to my surprise he didn't have much of a go at me, even tho I was truthful & said I wanted to redo something (or whatever the wording is for that option).

User Info: wackywong

wackywong
1 month ago#6
I would say no. You only have a limit of 30 PWPs and the Reset Center is just a waste of space. Pictures can be collected from their cards (afaik).
Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to help build theirs. - Farrah Gray
FC: 1779-2746-8881 (GMT+1, Europe), DA: 7A00-0013-859B (HongKong)

User Info: MegaRush

MegaRush
1 month ago#7
I just began funding a Reset Center today myself. Never had one, know nothing about it except for the few things people have posted here about it. So it'll be kinda new to me.

I'm not really crazy about the way it looks like a little manhole cover randomly stuck in the middle of town, so if you decide to build one but don't really like the idea of it being an eyesore, here's an idea that feels like it'll work out nicely for me: I'm building it directly behind my town hall. Like...literally directly behind it. So I pretty much won't see it unless approaching the building from certain angles.

I also kinda feel like that's where Resetti belongs anyway: Living in a half-hidden hole behind where REAL official business takes place.
3DS FC: 0748 - 7061 - 0815
Switch FC: TBA (when I bother to check it)

User Info: Satan915

Satan915
1 month ago#8
wackywong posted...
I would say no. You only have a limit of 30 PWPs and the Reset Center is just a waste of space. Pictures can be collected from their cards (afaik).

Permanent projects don't count towards the 30 limit. But yeah, that also means you can't delete it once you build it.

User Info: ApplePie12

ApplePie12
1 month ago#9
I like the part in the Reset Center where I yell "SCRAMBLE" through the mic and watch the alarm go off and watch Resetti try to stop the alarm.
My favorite saying is: "Meeting is just the start of us saying good-bye."

User Info: arleas

arleas
1 month ago#10
If you're doing it for the pictures, you can just get the Resetti amiibo card and bam... picture. If you like resetti and/or want the stuff that comes with the center then go for it. I don't like resetti, don't want to hear his lectures and I don't even "reset" that much... just a few times a year at most.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Is the reset center worth the 400k bells?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived