This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Want to know why I miss the Auction House?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Want to know why I miss the Auction House?

User Info: YoungLinkBDaisy

YoungLinkBDaisy
3 months ago#1
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WkWuxo7-g-w

This is like my favorite Animal Crossing music ever! I remember that I'd literally go to the city just to here this music. And to talk to Lloid.
Even though I didn't ever use the Auction House, I still loved to go there. I loved the way Lloid talks. It was really cute how he'd dance and stuff. (^/////^)

I guess the way Lloid works now is more efficient and sensible, but I do miss when he ran his own little place. And I think he was the only place that stayed open 24/7. (^...^)

Still, it leaves me with shame and heartache that he's been reduced to an item/donation box of sorts. (Even though he could store and transport your items in CF, and that's probably the most use he ever got...) (Ú~Ù)
You can just call me Bonnet or Candy Apple.
"A candy apple a day keeps the doctor on speed dial." 3DS FC: 1934-1078-5539

User Info: Pokegirl

Pokegirl
3 months ago#2
I mean, it'd probably be nice to not have to go on forums to auction stuff, but at the same time servers are expensive. Maybe it'll make a comeback if they make an Animal Crossing for the Switch, with the subscription based online and all.
How does one go about keeping faith in humanity? I keep losing mine....
3DS FC:5172-0461-6925 AS: Name-Chanel, TSV 0914

User Info: YoungLinkBDaisy

YoungLinkBDaisy
3 months ago#3
Pokegirl posted...
I mean, it'd probably be nice to not have to go on forums to auction stuff, but at the same time servers are expensive. Maybe it'll make a comeback if they make an Animal Crossing for the Switch, with the subscription based online and all.

Yeah I don't really care much for the Auction House anyhow.
You can just call me Bonnet or Candy Apple.
"A candy apple a day keeps the doctor on speed dial." 3DS FC: 1934-1078-5539
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Want to know why I miss the Auction House?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived