This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which do you prefer, Desert Island Escape or Puzzle League?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Which do you prefer, Desert Island Escape or Puzzle League?

User Info: jd1054

jd1054
8 months ago#1
Which do you prefer, Desert Island Escape or Puzzle League? - Results (66 votes)
Desert Island Escape
46.97% (31 votes)
Puzzle League
36.36% (24 votes)
Never played either
16.67% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I prefer Desert Island Escape
FC: 4184-6143-2562
Mayor: Jane of Awesome! Dream Code: 7C00-0039-B76C. Please be aware that my timezone is probably different than yours since I'm Australian.

User Info: ApplePie12

ApplePie12
8 months ago#2
I like puzzles. I also like the fact our mayor characters seen in it and that we win cool clothes and a wand that isn't a glow wand. I also love the cute music.
My favorite saying: "Meeting is just the start of us saying good-bye." https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/75165390?page

jd1054
8 months ago#3
bumpity bump
Mayor: Jane of Awesome! Dream Code: 7C00-0039-B76C. Please be aware that my timezone is AEST.

jd1054
7 months ago#4
bump :D
Mayor: Jane of Awesome! Dream Code: 7C00-0039-B76C. Please be aware that my timezone is AEST.

User Info: Yams

Yams
7 months ago#5
Puzzle League's great, but at the same time, it's not exactly new. I voted for Desert Island Escape.

User Info: Yaezakura

Yaezakura
7 months ago#6
Desert Island Escape is fun, but it would be better if I didn't have to pay 6 Play Coins to play it. I don't have any Amiibo cards, so it's super expensive.

Meanwhile, Puzzle League is both fun, free, and actually gives you prizes...
Brought to you by your friendly neighborhood lesbian gaming goddess.
3DS Friend Code: 1204-0329-4562

User Info: Yams

Yams
7 months ago#7
That's a very good point. Had it not been for the cards I nabbed online, it would be a different story.

User Info: cris1ussen

cris1ussen
7 months ago#8
I liked Puzzle League more than Desert Island Escape, the reason is that Puzzle League is kind addictive, fun and intense to play in high levels, also it give you tickets if you get high scores

Desert Island Escape is fun too but after completed entirely and beated all the records (and got the Ikada trophy) is kind boring replay it, it would have been nice if it had an online leaderboard (worldwide or at least one of your friend list)
AC:NL Dream code (updated version): 4F00-000F-4F10
Everyone are welcome!
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Which do you prefer, Desert Island Escape or Puzzle League?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived