This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Old school player, any GC players to help me decide if this is right for me?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Old school player, any GC players to help me decide if this is right for me?

User Info: PlasmicWhim

PlasmicWhim
3 months ago#11
GC Animal Crossing Population Growing is still very near and dear to my heart. WW and CF weren't as special to me but New Leaf is very enjoyable and adds a lot to the game's franchise. You may still miss some things that GC had, that NL doesn't (ex.: The nes games, lotto, villager item favors more often) But NL still adds a lot of new things that CF and WW didn't even have. I think it's definitely worth buying. NL has been loved and still heavily played for over 5 years now, and the Welcome Amiibo update brought any wavering players right back into it.
Mayor: Chappy || FC: 2723-8848-6811 || Dream Address: 4F00 0069 A2DA
Waiting For: Danganronpa V3

User Info: Link64DS

Link64DS
3 months ago#12
You should be fine playing at those times only. But, be aware some fish / bugs can only be caught by day. I'm sure you can catch up with those during the weekend and if not it's not really a big deal anyway. Have fun!
Ducks own you!
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Old school player, any GC players to help me decide if this is right for me?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived