This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can someone explain the RV amiibo cards to me ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Can someone explain the RV amiibo cards to me ?

User Info: xrabbit11x

xrabbit11x
3 months ago#1
Can all the Amiibo cards summon an RV visit or is it just the 50 cards (the W series) with the picture of an RV on them?
(and Sanrio series also)
Can a series one amiibo card bring that villager in an RV to your park?
I see people requesting RV visits of villagers that were not part of the 50 card set ... which cards bring the RV visit?
Does KK have an RV and what card will bring it if he does?
Rabbit @ Turnip Town FC: 3153-9250-2430

User Info: RobotGuardianXL

RobotGuardianXL
3 months ago#2
I haven't really done much with the Amiibo cards (the only Welcome Amiibo ones I can access are the Sanrio ones), so I don't know if a series one Amiibo card brings an RV...I think that only the Welcome Amiibo cards summon an RV, while the series one cards can summon an animal villager which can be asked to move in to your town. (If someone else can elaborate, that would be appreciated.)

KK has an RV, and it can be summoned by using the KK Slider Amiibo. (Not certain if the card works or not, but I know the Amiibo summons the RV for sure.)

Hope some of this is helpful. :)
Fan of Meet the Robinsons since 2007.
"Wilbur Robinson is not permitted in the Time Lab." - Robot Guardian XL //AC:NL Dream Address: 5A00-0072-9DC7

User Info: Riveller

Riveller
3 months ago#3
The amiibo cards from series Welcome Amiibo (I call it series 5) are the only cards that may summon an RV to your town.
There are "special" cards in series 1 to 4 that can give pictures of these characters: KK, Blathers, Kapp'n, etc. but not summon their RVs.

Now... The amiibo figures of these special characters (and other characters) also can summon an RV with several items.
Example: Kicks amiibo figure summons his RV, Celeste amiibo figure summons her RV, etc.

Any Monster Hunter amiibo figure summons a palico RV and this character might be invited to live in your town.
Splatoon (series 1) and Some Zelda Characters amiibo figures can be invited as well.

So, KK has an RV but it cannot be summoned by a card, only by its amiibo figure.
3DS FC - 1461-6412-2479. FC2 - 4957-4161-7267

User Info: xrabbit11x

xrabbit11x
3 months ago#4
Thank you Riveller ... that explains it.
Rabbit @ Turnip Town FC: 3153-9250-2430

User Info: Link64DS

Link64DS
3 months ago#5
Riveller posted...
The amiibo cards from series Welcome Amiibo (I call it series 5) are the only cards that may summon an RV to your town.
There are "special" cards in series 1 to 4 that can give pictures of these characters: KK, Blathers, Kapp'n, etc. but not summon their RVs.

Now... The amiibo figures of these special characters (and other characters) also can summon an RV with several items.
Example: Kicks amiibo figure summons his RV, Celeste amiibo figure summons her RV, etc.

Any Monster Hunter amiibo figure summons a palico RV and this character might be invited to live in your town.
Splatoon (series 1) and Some Zelda Characters amiibo figures can be invited as well.

So, KK has an RV but it cannot be summoned by a card, only by its amiibo figure.

Shoot, really?

http://amiibo.life/amiibo/animal-crossing-cards-series-2/k-k

Iread this site and got myself a couple of special cards such as Tom Nook and KK slider to use for the RVs...stupid me.
Ducks own you!
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Can someone explain the RV amiibo cards to me ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived