This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Citizens survey and projects

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Citizens survey and projects

User Info: avatarkorrarock

3 months ago#1
Ok,I did the survey and what i was told to do to get a perfect town. Well I am confused on what to do and how to do it.
My citizens said that my town "still feels a but barren overall, so additional development is desired". The next thing that they said is what is confusing the crap out of me. They also said "they'd like to see me dedicate more time and resources to public works".
Can someone please help me i want to get the town hall renovation?
Also, is there anything that i have to do before i get the police station, been playing for 3 years and haven't gotten it but really want it

User Info: FlowerryPott

FlowerryPott
3 months ago#2
I've found that sometimes Isabelle will say the villagers want more public works, when actually the problem is that there aren't enough trees. Get at least 110 trees (the palm trees on the beach count) and then see what she says.

For PWP, you need to have at least 10 but it's somewhat dependent on what they are. Some PWP cause villager dissatisfaction, while others are positive or neutral. Check Liquefy's FAQ on here for some guidelines on which PWP have positive or negative qualities.

As far as I'm aware, any villager can suggest the police station. I'm not sure you can do much besides use the villager ping trick and keep trying.
Slainte! Cead mile failte!

3 months ago#3
ok thank you i will try it

3 months ago#4
I have a lot of trees already though, at least a whole pocket full of mango fruits and more.

User Info: FlowerryPott

FlowerryPott
3 months ago#5
Well, I just did this process last week myself. I am re-doing a town that I lost due to circumstances. I had about 13 PWP and Isabelle kept asking for more. But when I counted the trees I only had about 60. Once I increased the number to 110 exactly, the town was perfect without building any more PWP, even though that's what she was saying.

So I know that it's a possibility that what you need are more trees, not more PWP. But it's your town and what to do is your choice.
Slainte! Cead mile failte!

3 months ago#6
i just did more trees and now they are requesting more work projects but I hate all the projects that they have suggested.I want more projects but no one will suggest anything and I am getting to the point where I don't want to stay in my own town because of mad I am.Been playing for 3 years and never had a police station or a perfect town.

User Info: arleas

arleas
3 months ago#7
I think you can plant trees every day and keep asking and eventually she'll complain about there being TOO MANY trees... then you can just chop down one or two until she stops complaining.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Citizens survey and projects

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived