This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ACNL CYOA: Forbidden Memories

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. ACNL CYOA: Forbidden Memories

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
2 months ago#1
Decided to try my hand at this. This is my 1st time doing 1 of these.

Thunder booms outside, as I finish my paperwork for the new Police Station in Ramsay. "Mayor, I have a very important message for you!" chimes Isabelle. "What is it? More paperwork for the Police Station? Hard enough to get Copper deployed here." I grumble, cranky from all the paperwork I've been doing. "What, no its from your friends Mai, Wishbone and Didi!" exclaims Isabelle. I realize I haven't thought about all those friends and all the battles we've been through for a few months now. "They're moving to Ramsay, isn't that lovely?!" squeals Isabelle. "Yes, I'm excited to see them again." I say. I decide to leave my office and go somewhere. But where should I go?
A. The Café
B. The museum
C. Club LOL
D. Other
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: NCh

NCh
2 months ago#2
A. You need a nice, relaxing cup of coffee.

Tracking this topic, this'll be a great story!
Have a good weekend, everybody!
FC 1977-1304-8169 Pokemon IGN: Moonlight,Sunlight ACNL Mayor Ashley of Paris

DiduXD
2 months ago#3
Thanks. I wonder how @LumaRosalina and @ApplePie12 would react to me doing 1 of these.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew

User Info: ApplePie12

ApplePie12
2 months ago#4
A. Cool you finally started doing your own Cyoa! I started tracking this too. Want to see how this will turn out.
I'm a magical princess from another dimension! -Star Butterfly
(edited 2 months ago)

DiduXD
2 months ago#5
Since I have nothing better to do, might as well update. All updates will be random. If you notice no comments for a couple days, please post in this so I'll notice and get back to it.

I decide to go to the Cafe. A short walk from the Town Hall is nice, especially in the rain. "1 Blue Mountain with 3 Sugars and 2 Milks, please" I tell Brewster. "Certainly my friend, coo" Brewster replies. "Matthew? Is that you?". I turn to see Lobo. "Lobo, it's been a bit. How have you been?" I ask. "Fine. You need to visit, I've been working on home design." Lobo excitedly tells me.
--------------------
Later, that night I lie happily in bed about to drift off. I spoke with Lobo quite a bit about his home and promised to visit his house soon. Once I drift off, a nightmare happens.
My old enemy Luca stands over me, with Ramsay(my old friend, not the town). "Fool" He scoffs. "Your friend died due to a fast acting toxin. Maybe I'll end that girl you love so much next or maybe that nerdy boy. Either way, I'll destroy all of you 1 way or another!"
The nightmare ends suddenly, as I jolt awake. All that pain returns. I have no clue what to do.
A. Go back to sleep
B. Think about Luca's words
C. Go to the museum
D. Other

DiduXD
2 months ago#6
P.S.
All dream actions will be bolded. This CYOA takes place post fan fiction of mine(I have yet to find a board to post it on). Any insults are targeted at the main characters, not at the readers.

User Info: Cinnabunny

Cinnabunny
2 months ago#7
C. I find that calms me sometimes in acnl
I have not failed, I just found 1000 ways that don't work -Thomas Edison
cyoa: Legend of Lunacove (acnl)

User Info: ApplePie12

ApplePie12
2 months ago#8
I feel like doing B.
I'm a magical princess from another dimension! -Star Butterfly

User Info: LumaRosalina

LumaRosalina
2 months ago#9
Wow, congratulations on a brand-new CYOA! I vote C.

DiduXD
2 months ago#10
Will update soon.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. ACNL CYOA: Forbidden Memories

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.