This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ACNL CYOA: Forbidden Memories

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. ACNL CYOA: Forbidden Memories

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
4 days ago#71
I will update tonight or tomorrow.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: ApplePie12

ApplePie12
4 days ago#72
A. (I forgot I can't do all uppercase... I tried to post just "A.")
"You have to take that gift and do something with it, not run away from it."

DiduXD
4 days ago#73
ApplePie12 posted...
A. (I forgot I can't do all uppercase... I tried to post just "A.")

Yeah, its kinda dumb we can't. Wish we could edit titles as well.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew

User Info: LumaRosalina

LumaRosalina
4 days ago#74
We used to be able to post just "A" or "B" or whatever. It's kind of a silly rule.
"AHH! You gave me a heart attack!" "*pulls out defribrillators*" "STOP, STOP, STOP! It's just an expression!"

DiduXD
3 days ago#75
I decide to escape. "Screw you losers, I'm out" I think. I run through the ship's halls and find an open window. Lexi looms over me. "Just where do you think you're going?" she asks. I concentrate and use Healing Fury, my Final Strike to restore some of my energy. Lexi shrieks as she gets pounded into to the ship's floor repeatedly. "What the f*** is happening?!" she screams as her head smashes through the floor. When the attack ends, I check on her. Her eyes are closed and she isn't moving but she's still breathing. "Serves you right." I mutter, as I hop out the window, landing in a nearby tree. I climb down and run. I hear yelling as Theo grabs me. "Now you pay." he says. All of a sudden a giant warhammer smacks him and there's a ton of swearing from the ship. The people pick me up and start going somewhere. My last thought before blacking out is "where are they taking me?".
-------------------------(Wishbone's POV)-------
We get off the train at Peachtree station and thank Porter for the ride. "Remember, we're looking for the HQ." I say. Matthew and Didi nod. We walk around, Didi notices a girl. "Hi, who are you? I'm Izabelle!" the girl says. "I'm Wishbone and these are my friends Matthew and Didi." I say. "We need your help!". "Let's go see Atsume, she can help." Izabelle says. A short while later, we're standing outside of Atsume's place. Izabelle knocks and Atsume answers. "Hello, can I help you?" she asks. "Yes, 1 of our friends got kidnapped." Didi says. "Mai, to be exact." I add. "Come in and tell me everything." Atsume says.
---------------(Atsume's POV)---------------------
"So that's what happened." I exclaim, intrigued by these Heroes. I heard of legends of their deeds but never met them. "Yes. That's what happened." Wishbone says. All of a sudden, my phone rings. "Be back in a second." I say. Its Gracie calling. "Atsume, is there Heroes at your home?" she asks. She sounds panicked. "Yes, why?" I ask. "Bring them to me or else Gracie will be killed! We have her hostage." a male voice yells into the phone before hanging up. "Well, Gracie got kidnapped, so Mai must've left." I tell the Heroes. "That was Luca's work." Matthew says. "And we still need to find Mai and defeat Luca!" Wishbone adds. "We're in." Izabelle and I say at the same time. "Good, let's get a move on." Matthew says.
--------------------(Luca's POV)-------------------
"That giraffe was easy." Frankie says. "Excellent, now get back to work fixing the ship." I say "Its bad enough those freaks had to attack the ship and made us lose that girl." I add. "Right away, boss." Frankie says.
----------------(Izabelle's POV)-------------------
"All set?" Wishbone asks. "Yes, I have everything." I say. I notice a dog collar and some dog tags around his neck. I want to ask but not sure if I should.
A. Ask about it
B. Ignore it
C. Act like I haven't seen it
D. Other
(edited 3 days ago)

DiduXD
3 days ago#76
Wish GameFAQs wouldn't post it when I accidentally hit post.

User Info: Cinnabunny

Cinnabunny
3 days ago#77
DiduXD posted...
Wish GameFAQs wouldn't post it when I accidentally hit post.

Ikr! XD

A.
"Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration." -Thomas Edison
Cyoa: Reality of Dreams (acnl board)

User Info: LumaRosalina

LumaRosalina
3 days ago#78
I'm going to go with.... A.
"AHH! You gave me a heart attack!" "*pulls out defribrillators*" "STOP, STOP, STOP! It's just an expression!"

User Info: NCh

NCh
3 days ago#79
A: Izabelle's not a cat, so . . . yay curiosity!
Follow you heart, and you will do amazing things!
FC 1977-1304-8169

User Info: ApplePie12

ApplePie12
3 days ago#80
A. (Lowercase)
"You have to take that gift and do something with it, not run away from it."
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. ACNL CYOA: Forbidden Memories

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.