This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

List 500: Funny Animal Crossing logic

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. List 500: Funny Animal Crossing logic

User Info: Satan915

Satan915
2 months ago#61
For some bizarre reason that breaks the 4th wall, whenever you quit without saving, the next time you start playing an in-game character digs his way to your house, yells at you and gives you a huge lecture (in New Leaf, only applies if you build the Reset Center and say you wanted to reset).

User Info: Satan915

Satan915
2 months ago#62
RobotGuardianXL posted...
(See also: fruit.)

I'll lump this all into one thing:

-Defying any basis of supposed supply and demand, the fruit which your town starts with is always considered your "local" fruit and sells for 100 bells, even if you have no such trees left in your town or have more of another type of fruit tree.

-Likewise, other fruit always sells for 250 bells (island fruit) or 500 bells (other types of town fruit), even if you have more trees of them than your "local" fruit trees.

-Despite not making any scientific sense, your town can only have perfect fruit trees of whatever your "local" fruit is.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: RobotGuardianXL

RobotGuardianXL
2 months ago#63
Apologizing to a Wishing Well if you cannot complete an errand given by one of the other villagers (because someone moved away). The item in question is then removed from your pocket...
Fan of Meet the Robinsons since 2007.
"Wilbur Robinson is not permitted in the Time Lab." - Robot Guardian XL //AC:NL Dream Address: 5A00-0072-9DC7

User Info: NCh

NCh
1 month ago#64
At island:
Put things in this box, and they'll somehow appear at your town in a minute, with no regard for how long it takes to ship things overseas

(I think I said that right)
As long as you know that God is for you, it doesn't matter who's against you- interpretation of Romans 8:31
FC 1977-1304-8169
NCh posted...
At island:
Put things in this box, and they'll somehow appear at your town in a minute, with no regard for how long it takes to ship things overseas

And the objects in that basket are also magically available in another town's box, regardless of where the items were gathered.
Fan of Meet the Robinsons since 2007.
"Wilbur Robinson is not permitted in the Time Lab." - Robot Guardian XL //AC:NL Dream Address: 5A00-0072-9DC7

User Info: LumaRosalina

LumaRosalina
1 month ago#66
RobotGuardianXL posted...
NCh posted...
At island:

And the objects in that basket are also magically available in another town's box, regardless of where the items were gathered.

Also, any items you put in your home dresser appear in ALL your dressers as well as lockers in the train station and museum, and can be accessed from the train station/museum of ANY town in the world.
"AHH! You gave me a heart attack!" "*pulls out defribrillators*" "STOP, STOP, STOP! It's just an expression!"

User Info: MLenne

MLenne
1 month ago#67
*shoots a balloon present in the air*
*receives a stained-glass lamp*
...How the lamp didn't break is beyond me
"BEEF! FOR! TWO! BEEF STEW!"
"What."

LumaRosalina
1 month ago#68
From 3AM-7AM, the only thing on TV is static and color bars- besides the alien message that happens at exactly 3:33AM every Sunday and Monday without fail.
"AHH! You gave me a heart attack!" "*pulls out defribrillators*" "STOP, STOP, STOP! It's just an expression!"

User Info: Cinnabunny

Cinnabunny
1 month ago#69
Does not show emotion while talking 😑
"Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration." -Thomas Edison
Cyoa: Reality of Dreams (acnl board)

LumaRosalina
1 month ago#70
Only says 5% of things in conversation:

Villager: Hi, (Name)! This rain is ridiculous. Why won't it just let up? ... I was about to use the weather as an excuse. But I'm not gonna lose to the weather! I'm not gonna lose to anything, me-YOWZA! What's up?

Me: Let's chat.

Villager: Hey, did you know you can press up on the Control Pad to look at the sky? It's really fun! Sometimes you see pretty stars or even a rainbow! Also, you might see a present floating by! Try it sometime! *walks away suddenly*
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. List 500: Funny Animal Crossing logic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.