This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's Your Favourite Event?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. What's Your Favourite Event?

User Info: jd1054

jd1054
1 month ago#1
What's Your Favourite Event? - Results (68 votes)
Weeding Day
2.94% (2 votes)
Fishing Tourney
0% (0 votes)
Festivale
14.71% (10 votes)
Easter
4.41% (3 votes)
April Fools' Day
13.24% (9 votes)
Bug-Off
0% (0 votes)
Halloween
17.65% (12 votes)
Harvest Festival
7.35% (5 votes)
Toy Day
29.41% (20 votes)
December 31 Countdown
10.29% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
My favourite event is the harvest festival.
FC: 4184-6143-2562
Mayor Jane of Ferntree Dream Code: Coming Soon. Please be aware that my timezone is AEDT.

User Info: ApplePie12

ApplePie12
1 month ago#2
Aww, there's no firework festival...
"You have to take that gift and do something with it, not run away from it."

User Info: arleas

arleas
1 month ago#3
I only voted April fools since it's an easy way to get all the villager pictures. Really, it's easier to say which event is my least favorite than which is my favorite.

Halloween is my least favorite. Festivale is my 2nd least favorite, and Easter the third.

I have already won too many gold trophies for bug offs and fishing tourneys so I don't even participate other than to see if I can get some furniture out of the deal.

The fireworks is probably my favorite because it's pretty casual.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61

User Info: jd1054

jd1054
1 month ago#4
bump
FC: 4184-6143-2562
Mayor Jane of Ferntree Dream Code: Coming Soon. Please be aware that my timezone is AEDT.

User Info: stitchmaker

stitchmaker
1 month ago#5
Fireworks Sunday in August is missing from the list. It's my favorite.
Voted for Toy Day because I love the music and the villager reaction to their gift.
FC 4828 4850 8891 FC 4356 0091 2275

User Info: ApplePie12

ApplePie12
1 month ago#6
Wow, a lot of people's favorite is Firework festival.
"You have to take that gift and do something with it, not run away from it."

User Info: LumaRosalina

LumaRosalina
1 month ago#7
I like fireworks, but voted Harvest Festival because Fireworks aren't listed.

I actually wrote lyrics to the Firework festival music, and I'd post them on request.
"AHH! You gave me a heart attack!" "*pulls out defribrillators*" "STOP, STOP, STOP! It's just an expression!"

User Info: katysu

katysu
1 month ago#8
LumaRosalina posted...
I actually wrote lyrics to the Firework festival music, and I'd post them on request.

Go on then, please post them.
The music is rather repetitive, that can work in favour of lyrics. Id like to hear them, maybe I'll sing along at my next fireworks (one game still has one to go).

I presume for all the events, the music gets wearing after a while. I've heard Firework & Halloween music way too many times.
Although I have played since game launch, I've not got a full year done in any game -I'm slow, I happily tootle along in my own little worlds, so can't vote as I've not done all events.

User Info: Pokegirl

Pokegirl
1 month ago#9
arleas posted...
I only voted April fools since it's an easy way to get all the villager pictures. Really, it's easier to say which event is my least favorite than which is my favorite.

Halloween is my least favorite. Festivale is my 2nd least favorite, and Easter the third.

I have already won too many gold trophies for bug offs and fishing tourneys so I don't even participate other than to see if I can get some furniture out of the deal.

The fireworks is probably my favorite because it's pretty casual.

Eh, I still participate in the tourneys, because it's actually kind of interesting IMO to try to get the Bronze and Silver trophies. Like, it's actually reasonably difficult to do, since the AI is so dumb it's hard not to just blow them out of the water.
How does one go about keeping faith in humanity? I keep losing mine....
3DS FC:5172-0461-6925 AS: Name-Chanel, TSV 0914

User Info: Cinnabunny

Cinnabunny
1 month ago#10
I chose Harvest Festival :)

I have some fond memories of the fireworks festival though. Me and my friends would have a lot of fun during it. We joked, pretend to light eachother on fire with the sparklers XD and trading our items. It was so much fun!
"Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration." -Thomas Edison
Cyoa: Reality of Dreams (acnl board)
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. What's Your Favourite Event?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived