This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about time traveling backwards...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Question about time traveling backwards...

User Info: BacklogGamer

BacklogGamer
1 month ago#11
unless you want the satisfaction of collecting them all yourself, eyedana has a complete collection of them in one of her giveaway towns. i know cuz a lot of them were powersaved from my own personal collection xP I currently have my complete gyroid collection on display in the 2nd floor of the museum, aside from the Brewstroids since those were hand(wing?) made and like katysu have them at LOL. including the Brewstroids there's 131 gyroids iirc so you'll need a lot of space if you truly want to get them all. also in new leaf up to 4 gyroids can be active at once (from city folk's 8 D; ) if you have more than that in a room, i think 4 random ones turn on whenever you enter the room? and you can fit a total of 48 items in a room.
3DS FC: 3050-7574-3338
I DO NOT SUPPORT POWERSAVES, CLONES, OR ANY OTHER CHEATING METHOD!!! *for pokemon at least lol
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Question about time traveling backwards...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived