This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

golden items

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kamonphoenix

kamonphoenix
4 years ago#1
how many of the golden items did you guys usually get? i think i only ever got the gold shovel and axe consistently. i got the gold fishing rod once. never had the net, slingshot, or watering can.
games 100% achievements: Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Harry Potter 1-4, Force Unleashed 2, Lego Harry Potter 5-7, Assassin's Creed 2, Fable 2

User Info: Skizze

Skizze
4 years ago#2
I would get the Shovel pretty easy, who wouldnt? xD

The Axe took me a while to do in in CF as well. Never got it in WW nor did i play the original.

The Net and Rod we gifts from a friend of mine. I used those to complete my log and i got them again. xD

The slingshot is also pretty easy, it helps if you had the Silver Slingshot.
DeviantART: skizze-filadelfo.deviantart.com
Tumblr: skizzefiladelfo.tumblr.com

User Info: Silent_Nexus

Silent_Nexus
4 years ago#3
Gold Shovel and Slingshot in WW.

Never played CF, so what's the difference between the Gold Tools and the Silver Tools.
Conduit2FC(Mr.Ford):3782-9515-4285
The One and Only TRUE Mr.Ford; Blarg-Chicka-Honk-Honk

User Info: Zedymieon77

Zedymieon77
4 years ago#4
The Golden items are really shiny.
Consistently, I got the shovel. Occasionally. I got the axe. I've only gotten the fishing rod and net a couple times. I'd get all the fish and bugs for the season, and refuse to time jump to get the others. But I would forget to play again when the next season came, and by that time, I would feel like restarting for some reason.

kamonphoenix
4 years ago#5
i think i'm gonna try and get the gold watering can this run through. i can already tell i'll get tired of it before long lol xD
games 100% achievements: Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Harry Potter 1-4, Force Unleashed 2, Lego Harry Potter 5-7, Assassin's Creed 2, Fable 2

User Info: FalseMonado

FalseMonado
4 years ago#6
Shovel,rod,net and slingshot

I was never able to get an axe because I was just unlucky with the special people

I was close to the can but on the 12th day I had to go away for a family vacation and all my flowers died, then after that my 8-year old brother chopped down some trees in the town because it "obstructed his view"

kamonphoenix
4 years ago#7
Skizze posted...
I would get the Shovel pretty easy, who wouldnt? xD

The Axe took me a while to do in in CF as well. Never got it in WW nor did i play the original.

The Net and Rod we gifts from a friend of mine. I used those to complete my log and i got them again. xD

The slingshot is also pretty easy, it helps if you had the Silver Slingshot.

actually now that i read this, how do you get the silver slingshot?

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
4 years ago#8
The Golden Shovel is the only tool I got for AC and WW (really disapointing how you got it). I haven't played CF, though I'm getting closer to buying it.
"Every rain drop holds a memory...of you" - Stephen Yap

kamonphoenix
4 years ago#9
StephenYap3 posted...
The Golden Shovel is the only tool I got for AC and WW (really disapointing how you got it). I haven't played CF, though I'm getting closer to buying it.

i mean, i wouldn't say the way you get the gold shovel is disappointing. all the other tools are so difficult to obtain, would your first thought be, "hmm, maybe i should try burying this shovel and see if it comes out gold in a day?" i never in my wildest dreams woulda thought that. it took me forever to get that one the first time lol, and only then cuz a friend told me how to do it.

User Info: jeronimo777

jeronimo777
4 years ago#10
In my original ACWW town, I managed to get all of them, but that's because I played the game religiously for two years straight.
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 7, Mario Tennis Open, and Pokemon White

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived