Birdo is not gonna make it huh?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Kart 7
  3. Birdo is not gonna make it huh?

User Info: nintendo3000

nintendo3000
6 years ago#1
:'[
Karma hit 666 at 9/5/11

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
6 years ago#2

Who knows...Imo people take this 16 roster too serious. What if theres more?

User Info: sampipe

sampipe
6 years ago#3
We don't know yet. His/her chances are not as high as Waluigi, buts its possible that Birdo might be in this.
Veteran Characters I want to see in MK7: Waluigi, Bowser Jr, Diddy Kong, Birdo, Toadette and Dry Bones

User Info: MrSpacelySlate

MrSpacelySlate
6 years ago#4
people take this 16 roster too serious

This.

User Info: MarioGamer4Ever

MarioGamer4Ever
6 years ago#5
Noo not birdo! She's awesome! (in honky birdo voice) BIR-DOHH! I would actually prefer birdo over waluigi if they decide to add one more veteran racer...

User Info: PeachSoda

PeachSoda
6 years ago#6
I actually really miss her old voice in Mario Tennis N64. Her new voice is rather irritating. But I do hope she appears for those who like her, I'm kind of neutral.
So, I was like "Hi!" and he was like "Duuuude!"" and I was like, "EEEK!" so I ran away.

User Info: Shurikono

Shurikono
6 years ago#7
So wasn't Birdo a guy? Anyway it's one of my favourite Mario characters and I would like to see her return. If not, I believe she'll return in Mario Kart WiiU along with other vets. I don't remember her/his Mario Tennis voice though.
Brawl Friend Code - 0345-0739-6876
Brawl Wi-Fi name - SuB

User Info: PeachSoda

PeachSoda
6 years ago#8
Shurikono posted...
So wasn't Birdo a guy? Anyway it's one of my favourite Mario characters and I would like to see her return. If not, I believe she'll return in Mario Kart WiiU along with other vets. I don't remember her/his Mario Tennis voice though.

Here's a refresher: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCFJN-OQiXs
So, I was like "Hi!" and he was like "Duuuude!"" and I was like, "EEEK!" so I ran away.

User Info: FunkyKong84

FunkyKong84
6 years ago#9

Why hasn't she appeared in any Yoshi games yet? She needs to be Yoshi's sidekick/villain like Wario is to Mario.

User Info: ffdgh

ffdgh
5 years ago#10
i find it funny that she was the only one in mario kart wii to lack a nintendo ghost..
the current condition of Nintendo by internet standards.DOOOOOOOOOOOMED
HA HA! THE FUN HAS BE DOUBLED!:D
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Kart 7
  3. Birdo is not gonna make it huh?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived