The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I'm fine with the game being patched and I hope...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Kart 7
  3. I'm fine with the game being patched and I hope...

User Info: CubeTV

CubeTV
5 years ago#1
They patch up Time Trails, Balloon Battle and Coin Runners so the coins you get in those will actually COUNT towards your total coins collected. It would actually give me a reason to play this mode.
Systems I own: GBA (25 games) GC (70 games) PS2 (22 games) N64 (13 games) DS (45 games)
The Gamecube will live on inside the 3DS

User Info: HungoverHero777

HungoverHero777
5 years ago#2
It would also be nice if they added a single player vs mode.
While Sony and Microsoft are fighting over the trophy, Nintendo sneaks in to steal it.
3DS FC: 5284-1567-1470

User Info: MBBDarigon

MBBDarigon
5 years ago#3
And leaderboards like Mario Kart Wii where you can watch ghost data
http://backloggery.com/darigon/sig.gif
gimme a kiss

User Info: SSJ2__Gohan

SSJ2__Gohan
5 years ago#4
It also needs the ability to be able to save ALL ghosts of a friend, instead of only 1 ghost at a time. For which there is NO excuse whatsoever, as you get tens of RANDOM ghosts for each track: why can't we get at least 1 friend ghost per track then? It could easily replace one of those many random ghosts! Who cares more about random ghosts than ghosts of friends?

User Info: MrSpacelySlate

MrSpacelySlate
5 years ago#5
>implying they're going to attempt to make this game better when they're content with a rushed game

Just because they're patching a glitch doesn't mean they're gonna fix everything wrong with this game.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Kart 7
  3. I'm fine with the game being patched and I hope...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived