Pre-order bonus?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: chad1982

chad1982
4 years ago#1
Does anyone know of any pre-order bonuses?

User Info: JebusMcNasty

JebusMcNasty
4 years ago#2
I'm curious as well... any info at all out there?
FeAr Is ThE mInD kIlLeR

User Info: druskie

druskie
4 years ago#3
no information yet.
paper mario: sticker star. 3DS. november 11th. spread the word. i have begun saving up for my wii u fund. TIME TO LIVE ON RAMEN FOR A COUPLE WEEKS! :D

User Info: Kuzon

Kuzon
4 years ago#4
Unlikely that there will be any offered by Nintendo themselves, since downloadable version customers won't be able/need to preorder

User Info: daniel1232323

daniel1232323
4 years ago#5
gamestop will give you a free paper mario decal poster. pretty sure the sign said decal poster. I am preordering at gamestop. the website doesnt list it for some reason, but there was a sign in the gamestop i was in today.
you want mother in america? don't you know? it doesn't exist.

User Info: Hejiru206

Hejiru206
4 years ago#6
If there is, it will probably be a sheet of stickers.
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy

User Info: SeamusOHassey

SeamusOHassey
4 years ago#7
The satisfaction of playing the game will be your bonus.
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/nintendo.jpg

User Info: ptreemf12

ptreemf12
4 years ago#8
daniel1232323 posted...
gamestop will give you a free paper mario decal poster. pretty sure the sign said decal poster. I am preordering at gamestop. the website doesnt list it for some reason, but there was a sign in the gamestop i was in today.

This.

There was a poster near the 3DS wall at my gamestop that said "Limited Wall Decal" or some such nonsense.

I don't seem to recall there being many good preorder bonuses for DS/3DS games recently... >_> At least we get some weirdo poster now!
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792

User Info: Albinosquid

Albinosquid
4 years ago#9
ptreemf12 posted...
daniel1232323 posted...

This.

There was a poster near the 3DS wall at my gamestop that said "Limited Wall Decal" or some such nonsense.

I don't seem to recall there being many good preorder bonuses for DS/3DS games recently... >_> At least we get some weirdo poster now!

Yeah I saw it at my Gamestop yesterday. I was like "oh thats cool" and then I thought "What in the world am I going to do with it?"

I'm not a poster person and not even sure if i'll like the game enough to showcase the poster.

I'll probably end up giving it away to a die hard fan or sell it for some extra cash.
I Am Female, Canadian, and a Niche Gamer

User Info: AColdOnion

AColdOnion
4 years ago#10
i think the poster pre-order bonus is really good! my room is stacked with mario stuff i got 3 older mario posters,mario bedsheets/pillows, tons of stuffed mario chars, this limited edition poster would be awesome for me. Buuut i can see why other ppl would be disapointed
WtfYSoManyNoobs??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived