Where to get a poison mushroom:?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Where to get a poison mushroom:?

User Info: FG10

FG10
4 years ago#1
I need a poison mushroom for the door to world 2 and i used up the one i got in 1-5
wat do

FG10
4 years ago#2
1-6 i mean

User Info: Prince_Pyro

Prince_Pyro
4 years ago#3
Go back to 1-6. The [?] block after the vents always has a poison shroom. Alternatively, you could buy one for a measly 2 coins from the shop on Whammino Mountain (W1-5).
[=[3DS]=] FC: 0946-2412-9538
[o+[___]. ::]

FG10
4 years ago#4
it worked! thank you

User Info: ReturnOfStarman

ReturnOfStarman
4 years ago#5
Prince_Pyro posted...
Go back to 1-6. The [?] block after the vents always has a poison shroom. Alternatively, you could buy one for a measly 2 coins from the shop on Whammino Mountain (W1-5).

SOOOOOO PISSED OFF!

I talked to that dern toad hiding behind the house and he told me he had a "rare"sitcker for 200 coins...so i bought it...

It was a poison mushroom...

Then i got to mt. whammino and S*** in my pants...that stupid thief of a toad...
Ah, yes, the old "sandwich" tactic...How delectable...

User Info: hydrocrush

hydrocrush
4 years ago#6
ReturnOfStarman posted...
Prince_Pyro posted...

SOOOOOO PISSED OFF!

I talked to that dern toad hiding behind the house and he told me he had a "rare"sitcker for 200 coins...so i bought it...

It was a poison mushroom...

Then i got to mt. whammino and S*** in my pants...that stupid thief of a toad...

the price of going to world 2 early

in fact if you say no to the toad he lowers prices
black 2 FC 3998 4354 0836
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Where to get a poison mushroom:?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived