What's the best place to get a lot of Perfect Bonuses?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. What's the best place to get a lot of Perfect Bonuses?

User Info: Poweranimals

Poweranimals
4 years ago#1
I've only got about half the requirement for the Super Flag. Are there any fast ways of doing this?

User Info: PT_Piranha

PT_Piranha
4 years ago#2
Using shell-type stickers to oneshot the Goombas in 4-1.
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."

User Info: Chaosmaster00

Chaosmaster00
4 years ago#3
If you also need Excellents, you can farm off the first Shiny Goomba battle in 4-1 with the Shiny Ice Flower in the block nearby. You don't even need to spend any coins, and get tons back, as well as 3 Excellents and a Perfect.

Having a bunch of Shiny Shells on hand can be quicker for JUST Perfects, but if you still need Excellents and/or desire more coins, using the Shiny Ice Flower can be better.
''Sage'' of The Denpa Men board (Completionist Medal of Honor: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Don't bother sending me Swapnotes.

User Info: Poweranimals

Poweranimals
4 years ago#4
Thanks for all of your suggestions. I actually found another effective method. I went to Bowser's Snow Fort and began just fighting the endless supply of Shy Guys outside the front gate. They keep regenerating so it's after not too long I was able to meet my goal.

User Info: Chaosmaster00

Chaosmaster00
4 years ago#5
That works too, having enough stickers to deal 12 damage to one foe each battle, or as little as 1 damage, if you have all 100 HP and your first strike Jump hits deal 11 damage (though the occasional Snifit means you will need to deal upwards of 5 damage, if you do that).
''Sage'' of The Denpa Men board (Completionist Medal of Honor: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Don't bother sending me Swapnotes.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. What's the best place to get a lot of Perfect Bonuses?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived