I found this game really...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. I found this game really...

User Info: Chaosmaster00

Chaosmaster00
4 years ago#11
Megaflash Hammer is in a hidden compartment in the room on the right side of the Yoshi Sphinx (the side that has the secret door; the room's door is in the leg), in 2-2.

Megaflash Slaphammer is, I believe, inside a block in a hole that you use a volcanic meteor to break in 5-5; one of them should lead to it.

Megaflash Burnhammer is behind the gray triangular rock at the right end of the first room of 5-5, in a secret room.
''Sage'' of The Denpa Men board (Completionist Medal of Honor: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Etrian Odyssey 4: DEFINITELY F.O.E.

User Info: NinjaFerret56

NinjaFerret56
4 years ago#12
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Alright, I'm just gonna list off real quick what I know you're missing, and the stage it's in; if you need more help, I can be more specific:

1) Powder Puff (5-1)
2) Toy Bat (5-1)
3) Turkey (5-5)
4) Car Sponge (5-5)
5) Magnifying Glass (2-3)
6) Guitar (5-6)
7) Pocket Watch (I thought you said you had it? [3-12])

Feel free to ask for specifics if you need 'em. :P

Im sorry, it seemed i must have rushed and forgot some, that was the pocket watch and the guitar. I'll be searching for those others though. Thanks for your help.
A Karma A Day Keeps Restrictions Away - I'm a Brony. Enjoy hating me :D
3DS FC: 4854-7260-4262 -BlindNinja

User Info: PT_Piranha

PT_Piranha
4 years ago#13
I'm glad someone besides me liked it.
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."

NinjaFerret56
4 years ago#14
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Powder Puff (5-1)
Turkey (5-5)
Magnifying Glass (2-3)

The only Thing items im missing. More specific on where, exactly, to find them.
Thanks in advance.

NinjaFerret56
4 years ago#15
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Megaflash Slaphammer is, I believe, inside a block in a hole that you use a volcanic meteor to break in 5-5; one of them should lead to it.

Actually, the hole i think your thinking about cotains a MegaFlash Iron Jump.
But im only missing Flashy Hurlhammer, MegaFlash Slaphammer, and battle stickers dropped from enemies (only 3.)

NinjaFerret56
4 years ago#16
Bump. I have found all battle stickers except the enemy drop sticker of number 94. Which enemy drops it and where is it located?
Im also missing the 3 Thing items in one of my previous posts.

User Info: Chaosmaster00

Chaosmaster00
4 years ago#17
NinjaFerret56 posted...
Chaosmaster00 posted...

Actually, the hole i think your thinking about cotains a MegaFlash Iron Jump.
But im only missing Flashy Hurlhammer, MegaFlash Slaphammer, and battle stickers dropped from enemies (only 3.)

No, wrong hole. The first "X" in the fourth room of 5-5. You're thinking of a different hole.

NinjaFerret56 posted...
Bump. I have found all battle stickers except the enemy drop sticker of number 94. Which enemy drops it and where is it located?
Im also missing the 3 Thing items in one of my previous posts.

Probably Barrel, dropped by the Broozers that ONLY show up inside a battle with a Bro in the second to last room of 6-2.

NinjaFerret56 posted...
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Powder Puff (5-1)
Turkey (5-5)
Magnifying Glass (2-3)

The only Thing items im missing. More specific on where, exactly, to find them.
Thanks in advance.

Powder Puff: Go to the very last room with the final carnivorous flower, and stand on the ledge to the left of it; from there, walk towards the background, and jump over the bushes to find a secret pathway. Follow it left to find a secret room with the Powder Puff.

Turkey is in the first room of 5-5; close to the entrance, there's a small circle of frozen lava with a ? Block floating above it; standing under that block, walk left into the wall to find a secret room with Turkey in it.

Magnifying Glass is inside a secret room in 2-3 within a sarcophagus in a room on the right side of the sandfall maze. I don't remember WHICH door, but if you open a sarcophagus and unravel some gauze, and there's a black hole in the back of the sarcophagus, you found the room.
''Sage'' of The Denpa Men board (Completionist Medal of Honor: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Etrian Odyssey 4: DEFINITELY F.O.E.

NinjaFerret56
4 years ago#18
Thank you. I now collected every Thing items, all i got to do is fling them and put them in the museum. then to finish my 100% is to get 500 Perfect Bonus. Thanks everyone, bye!
3DS FC: 4854-7260-4262 -NinjaFeret
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. I found this game really...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived