Silver/Golden Gauntlets

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lecard

6 years ago#1
So if these make Link be able lift heavier items and throw them as well; shouldn't he be able to swing his sword so hard everything just explodes? He should be able to hit that energy ball so hard back at Ganondorf it would blow his head clean off I'm guessing.
Ask me about LOOM!

User Info: MasterAshKetchem

6 years ago#2
Lifting =/= swinging
95% of all Zelda players are afraid of wallmasters. The other 5% are lying.
SS FC: 4855 9038 1698 ACCF FC: 0989-5874-7825 James @ Funky

User Info: Clyzm

6 years ago#3
Both take significant arm strength. Especially with something like Biggoron's sword; you're not exactly swinging with your wrist.

User Info: Lecard

6 years ago#4
Well this was pretty much just a joke topic but if I actually put thought into it; Link's third move in the stab combo with Biggoron's Sword is a big uppercut. That is quite similar to the motion of lifting an object up.

I would also consider the gauntlets improve his upper body strength. I mean, those are the muscles you use to lift an object, not your forearms. Which would be the same muscles you use to swing an object. Yes, too much thought but it's fun to dissect game logic sometimes.
Ask me about LOOM!

User Info: Sylus2015

6 years ago#5
Magic does whatever it feels like, and in this case, magic doesn't feel like turning you into Fierce Diety one game too soon.
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...

User Info: Lecard

6 years ago#6
Very good point! I guess that would be turning pretty much into a fierce deity.
Ask me about LOOM!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived